Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girls!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello,

question:

why do i always seem to have people that fancy me, when i dont fancy them at all, should I lower the br and go for one of them or should I just wait for this stunner to come along?

Comments

• Options
    Re: girls!
    Originally posted by Sgt Hicks
    hello,

question:

why do i always seem to have people that fancy me, when i dont fancy them at all, should I lower the br and go for one of them or should I just wait for this stunner to come along?

if you don't fancy them, don't go out with them. you shouldn't just go out with them for the hell of it; and don't be lowering your standards.
  • Options
    are you old enough to have acquired an idea of what your league is?
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo

:lol:

I have a friend of 38 who only fancies women under 28 who are amazingly attractive .... oh and they have to be a christian.

I think he's going to be single for a long time!
  • Options
    I think it's good to have high standards :) but to me every girl is an individual, I don't rule out how groups normally.
  • Options

question:

why do i always seem to have people that fancy me, when i dont fancy them at all,

It's called sods law.
  • Options
    hello,

question:

there is no point taking second best
    if there's one thing i've learnt in life, it's never take anything less than what you think it the best, and what you deserve

and no offence, but what is this crap about leagues? what happens in those seven or so years at school seems to govern your entire woman-related life.... i know people who are nothing like what they were at school, people who no-one would've looked twice at in school suddenly turn up to reunions, and they're fauned (dunno if i've spelt it right but i don't care, you don't like it, flame me) over by people they thought were way out of their league
    people change, and your youth doesn't govern the rest of your life, people's needs change and people's personalities change too
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    I've always wondered what league I'm in, I reckon somewhere around the champions league;)