Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need help with a couple of things.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well I have two problems. One bigger then the other. Let me ask the biggest prob. Bare with me if its long. Well ya see, my friend(lets call him chirs) likes this chick he had macked on. This chick is my other friend's cousin(who went to a diff school). Well after about a couple of months, chris moved and went to a diff school and met some new girls. He was supposibly trying to hook up with those girls but supposibly still liked the cousin. Well I had been introduced to her on the messenger by my friend, and I had started talkin to her online. Well we have only talked a couple of days, but supposibly she likes me, likes me so much that she is willing to give it up to me. Now heres the catch, I know she dosen't like chris, because she told my friend that he was a bad kisser. Well my friend chris dosen't know that, and I guess he still wants to get wit her. Now we all might go to this party this week and she wants me to go. Well chris is gonna be there, and I dunno wat to do. I wanna be a good friend, but this chick is super hotttttt, is gonna give it up, and I really do like her personality. Now I don't think its fair for chris to be gettin wit other chicks, and still claim this one, so I dunno. Can I get some advice for this situation? I can't really tell him because he would get pissed off, maybe even enough to shoot me?:confused: Cause he is a gangster. We have been close friends, but still.... SOME ONE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

O and another thing, how should your hair down below be for the ladies? I mean, I have hair, but do I trim it down to the skin or wat?

Comments

• Options
    You need to sort out your loyalties. Don't just be nice to this lass because she's "Super hotttt", that's your mate's problem he's an arse for doing the dirty. Take it up with him firstly. If he rejects any advice, slap him silly and get a new friend.

As for hair - There are plenty threads done before yours..however, I'm not that bothered. My bloke has an afro going on: I'd love him to trim, but I can still suck him off fine as he is.

Have a look here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    You need to sort out your loyalties. Don't just be nice to this lass because she's "Super hotttt", that's your mate's problem he's an arse for doing the dirty. Take it up with him firstly. If he rejects any advice, slap him silly and get a new friend.

As for hair - There are plenty threads done before yours..however, I'm not that bothered. My bloke has an afro going on: I'd love him to trim, but I can still suck him off fine as he is.

Have a look here.

i can't belive you brought this as a real post/poster.

deary deary me 83.......