Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just a thought...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i haven't smoked in 3 weeks and i have a really craving for weed (among other things), and i have none and it's a while till i will. also a i have become involved with a non drugs taker and i'm thinking about stopping everything before i get more involved, i don't really want to but i want to keep this one...i don't know what to do, because i have just been offered mushie as well and i would like to try them but arghhgh what do i do??

Luby

Comments

• Options
    Do what you think is right and what you want to do, not what others tell you.
  • Options
    he hasn't i just thought it might be good for the relationship
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Do the drugs.

I've never made a secret of the fact I take drugs to my previous gf. They come with who I am.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    do what makes you happy, in the long term i always put myself before anyone else. so smoke the weed like fuck, thats what i say.
  • Options
    Its a tough one certainly. Well for a start at your age I have grave reservations about you doing much more than weed. But thats my opinion and its not like I'm your parent.

I'd explain the situation to him/her and put your side forward.

If your really going to be serious in the relationship then you need to be honest with each other, and as with any relationship there has to be a bit of give and take.

You may aggree to cut down and he/she may agree that its alright for you to be doing a bit now and then.