Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spaced

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone know if the channel 4 series 'Spaced' is going to have a new series? I absolutely loved that program.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I don't think so. I'm sure I read an interview where Simon Pegg said the team were going to concentrate on films. I think he said they'd moved on and wanted to do bigger stuff.
  • Options
    in any case, Channel 4 have a habit of not doing over two series of kickass comedies :( (with the exception of the brilliant Black Books, which i still havent seen the third series of, damn lack of TV :()
  • Options
    No, no, I'm sure I read in a magazine (either Heat or More) the other day that Spaced was going to have a new series... but that Simon Pegg and the other dude were going to have a new sitcom first where they were best friends - can't remember what it was about though.
  • Options
    Yeah I think its about a local pub quiz team or something, hmm.

I really hope they do another series, itd be a crime not to, there's still so many more things they can do with the characters.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/03/12/simon_pegg_shaun_of_the_dead_interview.shtml

No more series but maybe a special.

Oh and Dylan Moran says there's to be no more Black Books either.:(
  • Options
    simon Peggs now in the film "Shaun of the dead" which looks good. a romantic comedy with flesh eating zombies.