Home Health & Wellbeing
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bad things happen in 3's...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yep, they sure do. So far this week i have:

a) Lost two of my best friends

b) Gotten the sore throat of the century

c) And now i'm sitting here, with a temperature, and pretty much no energy left. Blah. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks. *hugs* I think i am getting better though...with a bit of luck it's only one of those dumb 24 hour things.
    Mmmm...well i feel better than i did, but still a bit icky. I'll probably get better sometime today or tomorrow.
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Hopefully, theres alot of them going round at the mo! I had one last week and so did my boyfriend!

Maybe it's a global epidemic of minor throat infections... sorry I'm tired and in a bad mood, have a nice day :)
    Mmm, thanks guys. I'm feelin better now, though i'll still need a few days or weeks to get over the two good friends of mine that i think i've lost....:(
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    Maybe it's a global epidemic of minor throat infections... sorry I'm tired and in a bad mood, have a nice day :)

actually huge amount of sick calls where pair of us work too for same thing and people off college.
    Thank god for that. I'm fine now. :) Thanks guys. :D
    good things also happen in 3's though, and in the great scheme of things it all evens out :)
    Mmm yes...eventually.