Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bad things happen in 3's...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yep, they sure do. So far this week i have:

a) Lost two of my best friends

b) Gotten the sore throat of the century

c) And now i'm sitting here, with a temperature, and pretty much no energy left. Blah. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks. *hugs* I think i am getting better though...with a bit of luck it's only one of those dumb 24 hour things.
    Mmmm...well i feel better than i did, but still a bit icky. I'll probably get better sometime today or tomorrow.
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Hopefully, theres alot of them going round at the mo! I had one last week and so did my boyfriend!

Maybe it's a global epidemic of minor throat infections... sorry I'm tired and in a bad mood, have a nice day :)
    Mmm, thanks guys. I'm feelin better now, though i'll still need a few days or weeks to get over the two good friends of mine that i think i've lost....:(
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    Maybe it's a global epidemic of minor throat infections... sorry I'm tired and in a bad mood, have a nice day :)

actually huge amount of sick calls where pair of us work too for same thing and people off college.
    Thank god for that. I'm fine now. :) Thanks guys. :D
    good things also happen in 3's though, and in the great scheme of things it all evens out :)
    Mmm yes...eventually.