Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

countdown

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
who else is coming to the end of thier course? ive got 7 weeks left and thats me done :) . cant belive it, its slightly scarey even though ive been out working full time in the big bad world already.
the past two years have just flown in, they really have and im surprised ive even got to this point with all the various troubles ive had through the past two years. glad i stuck with it.
so anyone else counting down to the end of thier course?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :( nobody is sharing my joy. surely someone is about to leave school or something? oh well i shall be joyous on my own :D
    I've got nine weeks left of my uni course. I'll share your joy!
    I finished school last Tuseday, am now taking exams (last one is 12th of May). Might flunk in some subjects though, so I'm not very happy right now. :(
    I have 10 actual school days left ever.
    I have 4 days of uni left, 3 exams and then that's me done. But hopefully to be back after the summer to do my MPhil and PH.d! Hurrah!! :p
    I finish my first year of college in just less than four weeks. My first exam is in just over three weeks.

The year's gone way too fast. I like my courses, I like my tutors, and I like my classes. I'm not ready to finish the year yet. :(
    I finish school on the 21st of May, then i have my A Levels.

Um in a geography module though we pretty much have a third of it to do still:nervous: i guess i only need 35% to get the B i need anyway
    5th of May, I am getting told which subjects I need to take an oral examination in.
    The ones in which I don't, I don't have to attend after that :D
    3 weeks, baby.

then 2 months til graduation day :D
    Re: countdown
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    who else is coming to the end of thier course? ive got 7 weeks left and thats me done :) . cant belive it, its slightly scarey even though ive been out working full time in the big bad world already.
    the past two years have just flown in, they really have and im surprised ive even got to this point with all the various troubles ive had through the past two years. glad i stuck with it.
    so anyone else counting down to the end of thier course?

i at ucl and my lecture course for yr is over but i got exams next weeeeek ARGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    can i join in
    i finish my first year in 4 weeks :hyper:
    I finish college in early June, which only makes me determined to get my head down and achieve the best (especially as I'm so far behind :().

After that it's just a case of choosing a uni :confused:!
    *thought this was going to be about student love of channel 4's countdown.*

:impissed:
    I've got 4 days of regular school left til the very very end! Might not go in for most of them because the 6th form centre'sa frigging warzone right now, I'd get more work done at home!

My A-levels start on the 21st May and then after the 7th June I'm finished forever!(well til uni in autumn...)
    Originally posted by Smash
    *thought this was going to be about student love of channel 4's countdown.*

:impissed:

thank christ I wasn't the only one...