Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What makes English/British Not again!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lukesh
    "you" do I own 9 million idiots. hey check out little johns statement about you liberals in the sun today. hes correct Brits have had enough of liberalism.

You, was said in the sense that I am not British.

Secondly, yes I am a liberal, but not of the kind found left on the political scale.

Either way, if I was that Little John/ Robin Hood/whatever person, I'd first and foremost complain about the hooligans in England, and readers like you, who take The Sun seriously.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    which is a roundabout way of saying enough with f***ing cuckoo clock.

:lol::lol: oh that did make me chuckle.
  • Options
    lmao god Little John is brilliant, am I a little englander too? lmao

Why does he work for the Sun then?

Seriously, a journalist with respect for himself would if succesfull not get his pieces published in papers who's agenda is to reveal affairs and the sexual lives of whoever had a hitsingle yesterday.
  • Options
    Littlejohn is the laughing stock of journalism. An extremely bitter Mr. Nobody who constantly rants about Albanian asylum seekers and Tony Blair's wife. And by the looks of it possibly a closet homosexual who indulges in constant gay bashing in order to inhibit his own desires.

His first and only novel was universally ridiculed and sold about 3 copies. It had all the literary merits of a Yellow Pages book.

Ever Peter Hitchens commands more respect than Littledick! :lol:
  • Options
    I think of myself as European, despite being born in Peterborough (and having been in Wales 20 years). I have cockney blood and a few generations back French... not to mention my german & Latvian blood.

As for the Sun... being a written documentation of an event it will be biased and not gospel in any way shape of form. The way in which they were going to portray Frank Bruno for example was disgusting and their commentation on the war was pathetic.

People occasionally leave the Sun in my work place and I read the problem pages and then look at the page 3 girl with the big knockers. I personally prefer more challenging reads though... like the Beano.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    which is a roundabout way of saying enough with f***ing cuckoo clock.

But its funny...
  • Options
    Beckhams affair has been in every paper at the moment, but this is about british/english not papers!
  • Options
    just the comment I expected!! hahaha
    I'm sure you would, being the truth and that...

Now why don't you go and ask your parents for help in explaining why Littledick is nothing of the above but actually a good journalist, if that's what you believe?

Good luck!