Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

here my boyfriend story

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
last year one of the boyfriends i had was really big headed,tall, always reallied on his mates and can't go anywhere without them,O.K he was popular that about it. i went out with him for a mouth and i tried to get off with him but he wouldn't let me. then after everyone in my class knew i was out with him i was gonna dump him but he dumped me by text message he said "i dont fell that this relationship is going very well.you're dumped but still frinds o.k." fuckin' hell he can't do anything for himself, i mean dumping a girl by text message how gay he couldn't even say it to my face.and he said still friends he blank's me and hasn't spoken to me for a whole year.and he was soo bigheaded he said he was the hardest boy in the school i've been out with harder guys.
tell me what you think of my story
or email me agoodchild@teentoday.every1.net

Comments

• Options
    to be honest he sounds like a typical teenage lad who is up himself,

all mouth and no action,

hiding behind a facade to 'fit in' and be popular, most peoples personalitys these days are just an act especially in secondary school, people are so fake

he was probably shy really, and gutless as he wouldnt have finished it by text message otherwise,

i wouldnt spend any more of your time worrying about him.
  • Options
    dont worry he is just immature
  • Options
    You're worth 10 of him.
    xxxxs

No man is worth your tears, and the one who is wont make you cry.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~SeaShihtzu~:
    You're worth 10 of him.
    xxxxs

thanks seashitzu.
    when i woz hanging wih him and his mates he was always load and a show off but his friend asked me out and we've now been out with each other for a year and i'm getting more action now.

• Options
    He sounds like a waste of time to me.. immature way of doing things.. i hate text messages..

and please don't use 'gay' in the derogatory context..

thanks..

• Options
    Chances are he was just too scared to face you about it. Most people who seem arrogant and big-headed people also turn out to be deeply insecure when you get to see them more closely.