Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

All the legalities you ever wanted.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Thanks Bong, that's quite technical but will certainly answer any legal questions anyone should have. I'm certainly going to save it in my favorites for reference.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The amount of info thats held on the HMSO website is just plain bloody stupid, theres every bloody regulation and court document since 1988!

As you say its a bit technical but its all there in depth and relatively understandable if you put your mind to it.

I must say the bits about 'research chemicals' is funny (yet quite tragic), it basically lists the main ones and then in swanky langauge says "and everything else even vaguely like this".
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Covering all their bases..... It won't do them any favours by being so arbitrary about it, it just makes the law confusing.
    Bastards, you know, in the US, a place with some of the most repressive drug control in the world they have to PROVE drugs are dangerous before banning them!

Yes they falsify the evidence everytime and lie, but at least they are forced to go to the bother of doing that.

Here they just say, well everything in PIHKAL, that looks a bit dodgy we dont want people having rewarding and in the main safe experiences with any of this, BANG, its all Class A, same as fucking HEROIN!!

You get any sane person to look me in the face and tell me that 2CB is as dangerous as heroin!

In fact its 2CB and MDMA are seen as even worse than heroin under law because they have no medical value.

Vindictive bastards the whole lot of them, they know its shit but they have to because of the fucking Mail and The Sun.
    The classic is the law against GHB, its naturally occuring in many meats and in our own bodies.

Does that mean a butcher is guilty of suppling a restricted drug? Yes, legaly it does.

Its a mockery.
    MDMA does have medical purposes, what about in therapy? Help people to get over stressful times? No, the government wouldn't want that, it's a drug, Ecstacy, the big bad E tabs :rolleyes:

It really is a mockery, people should be allowed to take whatever drugs they want, it's their body.
    Of course Ecstasy is a killer drug that has to be reason enough to keep it illegal :rolleyes:

Keep it illegal if you must but why schedule it in the same league as heroin pure fucking madness.
    I know, the laws are a fucking joke.

Getting closer rachie ;)
    Originally posted by rachie004
    :D

edited to add: New development

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

*bursts*

your pilled up now ?

:lol:
    Damn i wouldnt put it past you though!
    :p
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Maybe tomorrow night :chin:

it's not a good sign when pills start talking to you is it? :p

yeah i know what ya mean.

I still got a 8th of billy :D my party snacks for this weekend or next i dunno yet.... hey i`ll PM ya before we get told off been a while since we last spoke druggy :p lol