Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So much Cannabis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know if any of you heard of the huge seizure of cannabis, 7.2 tonnes in Liverpool, here's the link.

http://icseftonandwestlancs.icnetwork.co.uk/iccrosby/news/tm_objectid=14148747&method=full&siteid=60252&headline=five-held-after--35m-of-cannabis-found-at-seaforth-docks-name_page.html

What a shame, that's an awful amount of hash.

Comments

• Options
    There will be another shipment right behind it no doubt........grows on trees you know :lol:
  • Options
    I cant find a link because it was ages ago, but the best story I ever heard like this was a bloke trying to smuggle hash from Morroco to Spain.

He was coming off the ferry when they found 20 tonnes on his truck!!

It must have stank! Lorries cant hold that much more than that, the whole thing must have been filled up with blocks of the stuff.
  • Options
    now i wonder what they are gonna do with it now :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    There will be another shipment right behind it no doubt........grows on trees you know :lol:
    exactly ...seven tons will not make the slightest difference to availability. the price won't be effected cos of shortage ...there will be no shortage ...there never is. these expensive operations are a complete waste of time and money.
  • Options
    Brings a tear to my eye..
  • Options
    so ...anyone notice the slightest effect in supply?
  • Options
    Def not, more if anything.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Def not, more if anything.
    yeah ...the seven tons keeps them busy while the 25 tons is coming in ...
  • Options
    haha yes..i think the quality of the hash has got better too the past while..i had some very nice hash recently...it was much more chocolatey looking whenever it was burnt..you know whenever it's crumbling off and bits of it are falling over the place..very browny looking colour.
  • Options
    I always get nice solids, 85% of time, always got nice skunk lately, shitty price though, 37.50 a quater, and that was friend discount!!!!
  • Options
    Thats a good price for good skunk?!?!

Or have things really changed that much over there :eek:
  • Options
    we get good resin, and just found a reliable source for buying northern lights skunk
  • Options
    we are paying 30 for a quater and it weighs a quater as well surprisingly
  • Options
    top skunk goes for 150 an ounce in manchester ...criminal but there you go.
  • Options
    I'm not a big fan of the really strong skunks, all the stuff I've had that was really strong wasnt very nice. It was too stoney, too heavy.

I pay £40 for a 1/4 or maybe even £25 for an 1/8th, but, well I think I'm getting value for money and thats the most important thing.
  • Options
    I can get good grass for £25 an 1/8th but i would prefer to stick with hash, you get alot more of it round here, cheap too.
  • Options
    Quality or quantity though...

I find the quality in skunk rather than hash, but the hash isn't too bad around here either, so overall i suppose its a win win situation
  • Options
    i may sound really dumb now but what is an 1/8 and so on i dont understand it all, i know what a tenners is and round here it costs a tenner too dont kno if thats good or bad
  • Options
    Most cannabis in the UK is sold in imperial weights, from one ounce downwards to 1/2, 1/4 and an 1/8th.
  • Options
    Price wise for hash that size...

1oz- £50
    1/2 oz-£25
    1/4 oz-£15

Can't and don't buy 1/8th's anymore.
  • Options
    Well of course everywhere is different, but it usually follows the same sort of line, i can now get hash for 60 quid - 2 ounces, and yes it is pretty good hash.... but i've vowed never to smoke the stuff agen unless i go the dam or summat, skunk is the way forward...
  • Options
    Why? Hash is just as good as skunk as long as you get good hash. And skunk can be just as full of crap if you ask me.

I almost prefer good hash over skunk, I just cant get it.
  • Options
    I guess i prefer the taste and the general quality of it, but i do see where you're coming from
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    skunk is the way forward...
    not so. uk skunk growers are rumoured to be turning it into hash ...but it will be seriously fucking expensive.
    the best hash is always stronger than the best skunk ...it's getting the quality these days thats difficult.
    i can't realy see the uk hash taking off simply cos of the price. it will have to be around two hundred pounds an ounce and more to begin with, to make it worth while.
  • Options
    As far as solid resin goes I pay

1/4 - £10
    1/2 oz - £17.50
    1 oz - £35

9 oz (bar) - £200

Cool :D
  • Options
    £200 for a bar?! That's fucking cheap, £270-£300 here.
  • Options
    Fuck, it was between £450 and 500 a bar when I was at school, not that I ever had that much money to spend on puff, but as with any school it was there if I wanted it.
  • Options
    Yea,that's the same with me, i could never really afford that much hash, once before me and a few friends chipped in together, it turned out a rather good investment but with hash when you've got it you smoke it and smoke it, so i just prefer to stick to buying a half ounce/ounce these days.
  • Options
    I dont really like smoking more than an 1/8th of the same stuff in one stretch really, it gets boring and it starts not to work as well I think.

I virtually always buy skunk in 1/8ths, its more expencive, but it means I'm smoking slightly different good green every few weeks, which is nice.
  • Options
    The hash that has been going round here at the moment isn't the best stuff i've ever smoked, there's quite a wierd taste to it and not the same type of stoned, a more ah it's kind of hard to explain but you don't get properly wiped like the hash that used to be around, that's why we got a much bigger size than usual of it.