Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New Faces Part Deux!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    uglyness of me again:(
  • Options
    Theres no fucking need to post 4 pics in 2 days.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    If you consider yourself that horrendous, why post more?
    I'm not saying that you are, of course.

never thought of it like that... And... I don't think I'm THAT bad just below average:(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Theres no fucking need to post 4 pics in 2 days.

harsh :rolleyes:

so its ok when other people do it but when it is hellfire its not :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    harsh :rolleyes:

so its ok when other people do it but when it is hellfire its not :rolleyes:

Who else has posted 3 pictures in a row, and then one the next again day? Hmmm?
  • Options
    Who else has posted 3 pictures in a row, and then one the next again day? Hmmm?

in the previous thread im sure *Tink* and _hermione_ did.
  • Options
    in the previous thread im sure *Tink* and _hermione_ did.

Oh, please do excuse me for not reading through a few thousand posts beforehand.
  • Options
    Oh, please do excuse me for not reading through a few thousand posts beforehand.

so because you did not read through a thousadn posts beforehand you had no right to have a go for no reason. just because it is hellfire/rude_boyz or whatever doesnt give you the right to flame him for nothing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    so because you did not read through a thousadn posts beforehand you had no right to have a go for no reason. just because it is hellfire/rude_boyz or whatever doesnt give you the right to flame him for nothing :rolleyes:

It isn't just becuse it's him. I would have said what I said no matter who it was.
  • Options
    just because it is hellfire/rude_boyz or whatever doesnt give you the right to flame him for nothing :rolleyes:

Tbh Hellfire merely being here is reason enough to flame.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Tbh Hellfire merely being here is reason enough to flame.

harsh and extremely unfair :rolleyes:
  • Options
    it seems to me if someone fancies the person or finds them attractive then they dont flame them for posting their pic lots. If someone doesnt find them attractive, they get flamed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    it seems to me if someone doesnt fancy the person or find them attractive then they dont flame them for posting their pic lots. If someone doesnt find them attractive, they get flamed.

:yes:
  • Options
    it seems to me if someone fancies the person or finds them attractive then they dont flame them for posting their pic lots. If someone doesnt find them attractive, they get flamed.

I don't care how good looking you are, theres no need for 4 pictures in a row.
  • Options

Hence why I haven't been flamed :yes: :razz:
  • Options
    harsh but extremely true :rolleyes:

Got it in one kiddo :thumb:
    If someone doesnt find them attractive, they get flamed.

In all fairness, who wants to see ugly people? :/
  • Options
    Got it in one kiddo :thumb:

it doesnt matter if they are ugly or not. all people have a right to use these message boards, put up there pictures in relevant threads or whatever. it is not an exclusive club :rolleyes:
  • Options
    it doesnt matter if they are ugly or not. all people have a right to use these message boards, put up there pictures in relevant threads or whatever. it is not an exclusive club :rolleyes:

The same way as it doesn't matter if people are stupid, they have a right to post whatever inane drivvel enters their head... but they're still gonna get flamed for it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options

no one, though prersons beauty is another's minger.

It does get stupid when people keep posting and posting their pic. Lke we have forgotten what they look like! If its a different pic or your doing something fun then fair play! What's the point of pics with your head slightly turned in a different way? Or girls posting pics which just so happen to have their cleavage in, every time? I know who all these people are and i tend not to look at their pics.
  • Options

It does get stupid when people keep posting and posting their pic. Lke we have forgotten what they look like! If its a different pic or your doing something fun then fair play! What's the point of pics with your head slightly turned in a different way? Or girls posting pics which just so happen to have their cleavage in, every time? I know who all these people are and i tend not to look at their pics.

Tbh it's not so much that, it's the whole "I'm so ugly, give me compliments" shit that goes along with it.

If you think you're ugly, you don't post pics of yourself. End of.
  • Options
    In all fairness this thread is all about people posting pics then hoping they have their ego stroked but with people that dont have nothing good said about em well its tough titty really innit.
  • Options
    The same way as it doesn't matter if people are stupid, they have a right to post whatever inane drivvel enters their head... but they're still gonna get flamed for it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no, because they are not following the rules of the boards as set out and because they are not respecting the boards. this is extremely different. hellfire, on this occassion, is following the rules.
  • Options
    i agree with both vinyl and digital. i'm pretty sure long ago in the original thread it started out as something so you could get an ide of what other people on here looked like. It has long since become a thread of people trying their best to get ass kissing comments and to post enough pictures to make a damn portfolio. Like Vicky said, I don't give a shit if some girl posts pictures of more cleavage or with a different color lipgloss. Or a guy posting a picture after spending an hour and a half primping himself up and getting the camera at the right angle. Because you *know* they do :p Excessive picture posting is not necessary, only annoying.
  • Options
    Yes! Get this thread closed quick! I don't think I can cope with another 80-page-long photo gallery.
  • Options
    hellfire, on this occassion, is following the rules.

Find me where in the rules it states: "Post four pictures in a row, telling everyone how ugly you are in order to receive compliments".

g0g0!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    fucksake, no ugly people allowed :(
    ah...but...if ugly people post then it makes you feel better. As I've said before it's the fit people who shouldn't be allowed to post ;)
  • Options
    Hellfire must be feeling like shit reading all this, haha.
  • Options
    i've lost track of what this argument is about...

but if i posted 4 pics in a row and said 'the uglyness of me again' i would expect a flaming for being an attention seeker fishing for compliments.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    if i posted 4 pics in a row and said 'the uglyness of me again' i would expect a flaming for being an attention seeker fishing for compliments.

But by my rules stated above, you are definately banned from posting photos :p
  • Options
    I have the power to shut this thread, remember. 'Nough with the nitpicking. Graeme, you are being ever so contradictive with posting more pictures when you say you're so ugly. That's just daft. And Kieran, Craig..shoosh. Go bum each other in another thread. >:|
This discussion has been closed.