Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weird ass shit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
O k this is fucked.

Ok... right story is.. I'm pretty average guy yeah... get my fare share of girls n shit.
But n e way thething is I been going to this chat room for like over a year now n ther's a real nice group of regs in there.
I'm one of them if ya can believe it, lol... I dont cyber but I do flirt a fair bit in there.. Now this girl in America, (also a regular there), has been chattin lkoads with me.. we've alway been mates but recently she's got like, it's all actually real.
She's 25 not bad looking.. n has started to phone me loads on my mobile from America... n noiw she wants to come visit me... it's fucked shes like 7 yrs older than me.
I thought she wernt serious... I wouldnt mind seeing her, but she's like... we're properly going out.
She does cyber.. n I',m like noo.. dont wanna aannoy her cos shes a mate... just a fucked situation

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daze:
    O k this is fucked.

Ok... right story is.. I'm pretty average guy yeah... get my fare share of girls n shit.
    But n e way thething is I been going to this chat room for like over a year now n ther's a real nice group of regs in there.
    I'm one of them if ya can believe it, lol... I dont cyber but I do flirt a fair bit in there.. Now this girl in America, (also a regular there), has been chattin lkoads with me.. we've alway been mates but recently she's got like, it's all actually real.
    She's 25 not bad looking.. n has started to phone me loads on my mobile from America... n noiw she wants to come visit me... it's fucked shes like 7 yrs older than me.
    I thought she wernt serious... I wouldnt mind seeing her, but she's like... we're properly going out.
    She does cyber.. n I',m like noo.. dont wanna aannoy her cos shes a mate... just a fucked situation

why did you give her your phone number? time to change your sim card maybe??

if i were you, i'd send her an email asking her how she sees the relationship, then see how she replies. or you could tell her that you're gay. lol.
    Its hard telling someone your not interested in them isnt it.
    I would do what whoever it is above me said, (sorry I cant remember who you were).
    As for the simcard I have had to change mine about 6 times this year because of annoying people who I haven't had the heart to say piss off to. I should learn not to give my number out so much when Im pissed.
    sod getting rid, let her come over!!!you aren't bloody paying!!.all you need to do is keep ur address secret until you've seen her a coupla times and feel you can trust her.at the end of the day, if you don't want her around, don't let her know where u live, but this could be the Ideal oppotunity to meet a great bird, you never know.

If she's a good looking girl, why not have a go on her-just be careful, she could be a psycho.wait til u can trust her, then do the business mate.if you don't like what you see, don't see her anymore.It's easy.

come on ladies, email me on gt2masta@hotmail.com !!!!!
    gt2masta ur an idiot. Thats using her if you do that. You dont let em come over and dump them. That would kill her feelings. And shes only about 12 years old and thats sick.

By the sounds of you i doubt u even had a girlfriend, u probably just play on your playstation all day.
    gt2masta what is the point in giving some1 a go that your not interested in that much in the first place and lives in america. She would be wasting a lot of money coming here for nothing.
    he gave some well bent advice on avoiding being searched on the street. He probably dont do anything like clubbing, all he does is play his playstation.

clubbers dont boast at being good at some silly game to make themselves look good.
    I know I saw it, pretty stupid eh, when I was 14 I was sleeping rough with my brother, dont ask me why but we got picked up by babylon at 3in the morning they were being racist about my brother because hes half cast saying he couldnt be my brother because he was a coon and all that shit then they started calling me a slag because I was from manchester I told them I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire and next thing I knew I was being arrested so now I just go along with them if I get pulled.