Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thongs/G-strings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you girls where these things? Is it not annoying having a bit of sting up your bum?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Thongs/G-strings
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    How do you girls where these things? Is it not annoying having a bit of sting up your bum?
    no, you cant actually feel it. I find that wearing normal pants, they immediatly go into a wedgie anyway, so id rather it was a thin bit of string there, than a big bit of fabric bunched up.
    I must admit it does depend on the cut of the pant, but most normal knickers arent that comfy unless they`re big bellywarmers.
  • Options
    Nah, you get used to it. Just like you did when you first started to wearing bras :D

I hate wearing french knickers, I always get a nasty wedgie up my arse and Mary Hinge ;(
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

Mary Hinge ;( [/B]
    :lol: gonna use that one
  • Options
    :razz:
  • Options
    They're so much more comfortable than granny pants tbh. :yes:
  • Options
    I remember when I was young and my older sister was wearing the thongs and g-strings, I always wondered why, thinking that they would be damn uncomfortable - But once I started wearing them, they're all I can wear - don't notice them as much as normal knickers, etc.

Would wear me french knickers as well - Coz of me big bum I try to disguise :p
  • Options
    I think French knickers can look quite sexy on girls.. maybe that's debatable?
  • Options
    i usually wear those little hipster shorts-style pants.

several times more comfy than either normal pants or thongs, and they look nicer too, apparently.

i only wear a thong if i am wearing tight-fitting smart trousers, which doesn't happen very often.
  • Options
    I think thongs can abe a bit boring after a while... like to vary in what I wear.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Nah, you get used to it. Just like you did when you first started to wearing bras :D

I hate wearing french knickers, I always get a nasty wedgie up my arse and Mary Hinge ;(

i agree about the thong but i love french knickers - they're great!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    They're so much more comfortable than granny pants tbh. :yes:

:yes: cuz big knickers go up 'yer bum! lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin

several times more comfy than either normal pants or thongs, and they look nicer too, apparently.

i only wear a thong if i am wearing tight-fitting smart trousers, which doesn't happen very often.
    Yay, girly boxers! I wear thongs to get rid of vpls but I don't really like them. I wear short-style things or hipster pants usually.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    I think French knickers can look quite sexy on girls.. maybe that's debatable?

Agreed. One of my mates the other day (who by the way has one crazily toned body) showed me her new ones the other day, think I'm going to have to work on the whole 'just mates' thing now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Agreed. One of my mates the other day (who by the way has one crazily toned body) showed me her new ones the other day, think I'm going to have to work on the whole 'just mates' thing now.

;) get in there my son
  • Options

dont they give u a erm..."front" wedgie?:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    dont they give u a erm..."front" wedgie?:eek:

not if you buy the right size.
  • Options

Ive got a pair of those girl boxers from topshop and I must admit, I do like them, theyre comfier than normal knickers. I dont wear thongs cos of what they look like, even my husband prefers me in knickers to thongs as he reckons thongs remind him of dental floss :lol: he doesnt think theyre particularly sexy. I wear them for practical reasons.
  • Options
    not if you buy the right size.

i get my size but they still kinda move around and be annoying

maybe im buying the wrong sort
  • Options
    I used to find things really uncomfortable but you get used to them, I hardly wear anything else now, mainly cos my trousers are always fairly tight I wouldn't want a vpl ;):p
  • Options
    No, for me they're not uncomfortable at all. I can't even feel that I'm wearing them and I find granny pants uncomfortable. I do have a pair of girly boxers from topshop though. :D
  • Options
    i dont like thongs. they make wedgies. but g-strings are good. love em.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i dont like thongs. they make wedgies. but g-strings are good. love em.
    errrrr same thing arent they?????????????????????????
    is it different in yankland?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Thongs/G-strings
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    no, you cant actually feel it. I find that wearing normal pants, they immediatly go into a wedgie anyway, so id rather it was a thin bit of string there, than a big bit of fabric bunched up.
    :yes:

for the last 5 years i will refuse to wear anything but thongs and g-strings.

normal knickers are evil.. apart from the whole VPL aspect theyre so uncomfortble they should be made illegal :) g-strings are heaven sent!
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    errrrr same thing arent they?????????????????????????
    is it different in yankland?

no they are different, i tend to agree with my_name in that g-strings are even better than thongs. Thongs are wider, g-strings really are like a string wedged in your bub cheeks :p rather than a thin bit of material..
  • Options
    i never wear knickers, i just don't like them! they make me feel all frumpy and uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    no they are different, i tend to agree with my_name in that g-strings are even better than thongs. Thongs are wider, g-strings really are like a string wedged in your bub cheeks :p rather than a thin bit of material..
    I thought that might be what was meant, but I call Gstrings thongs anyway.
  • Options
    thongs and gstings all the way baby!! but dont you hate it when its washin day and you have no decent thongs or whatevr and your last resort are your grannie pants!! damn, hate those days. think i should go buy some new underwear.
  • Options
    See, i really like thongs but hate g-strings, i find them uncomfortable whereas i can't feel thongs. I like french knickers as well, and i only own one pair of normal knickers - and they used to be bikini bottoms :)
  • Options
    You can't beat a thong/g-string peeking out of a girls booty ;) You can't beat hipster panties either.

Do you girls realise you are showing your underwear to any of the world who happens to be nearby?

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    My girlfriend sometimes gets quite irratable 'down there'. And it gets really raw. Do you think it could be because of her knickers givin her wedges? Cos shes always getting them and she never wears thongs.