Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

whats up your street.

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm up a cul-de-sac in an anonymous housing estate. There's nothing here but houses. At the top of the street is a big field.
    Originally posted by J
    Police driving school, police headquaters, police cadet school, police garages, police houses, police field, police man, police traffic unit, allotment.

Oooer... lovely bacon sandwhich in the morning hay:D

I know where bouts u love.. not bad area.. new houses being built yeah???
    Originally posted by J
    :no:

Oooo I was thinking cop station on the corner near town....
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The High street is one way, with shops, takeaways, pubs etc. The other way is a cul-de-sac, and many houses.
    oh yea, and in the alleyway of the garage, on the other side 2 garages down is the lion king opening scene (with the sun) painted on their garage... way cool :heart:, i'd show a picture but i can't get a good view from the window

i also only live 10 miles from the sears tower/art mueseum/michicigan lake etc.
    Originally posted by weebunz
    wow she we only wanted to know what was in your street not the whole of bloody wales!!!
    i tell you what weeby ...that realy is my street ...the nearest tesco to me is 20 miles away and i live in a reasonabily inhabited place.
    i need chickens or chicken shit ...or timber or lumber ...a nice meal ... a walk ...a swim in the ocean or a shower under a water fsll ...over a period of each month i cover spectacular scenery ...coastal ...cliff ...raging seas ...snow bloked landslid roads ...sunbathing on spectacular beaches. seasons.
    how i ended up living in paradise is totaly beyond explanation.
    the trouble is i'm english.
    I ...invaded their lands and raped their children for centuries.
    the sins of the father?
    but ...i married a scouse girl but married into a very old welsh family.
    if you stayed in north wales for two weeks you would get absolutely o idea of how this place runs. you'd see nothing ...like you'd see the route ...
    the life here is ...well the realy welsh side tell me ...it's god scountry.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Houses, a chippy :yum:, an expensive pub, a double mini roundabout and some halls of residence.
    The photo shows the mini-roundabout and halls.
    halls.jpg

Then it turns into another road.

Got to be better than rotten Totton. :)
    Weekender Offender 
    I live on Charlotte Street W1 so we have the BT Tower, the big posh Saatchi and Saatchi offices, lots of cool restaurants and cafes and best of all my hall of residence! And only 3 mins walk to Oxford Street :)

Isn't that cool :D
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    :o The BT tower!

My halls of residence were in a red light area :eek:

Heh.. Ever get horney just wave a fiver out the door. your be in love in 2min:p
    At the moment theres a load of African people shouting in an African language outside my house and its started to piss me off (i cant even ear-wig!!) too loud and i need silence right now.