Home Sex & Relationships
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sexual Fantasy?

13

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Yeah, but this is about fantasies, and it's not an uncommon fantasy to be so out of control of the situation that it practically is rape. That doesn't mean that if those girls are raped that they'll be coming like a train, because that is real life and not fantasy.

    I understand it aint actual rape -

    I just find it distubring when someone says they want their partner to be forceful on them like they're being raped, even though it aint actual rape.

    I'm not saying the person is an odd ball to think like that. I know others may agree with her. I'm just bringing my point in explaining how I would not like that and why -

    To me it's like saying I enjoy pretending to murder someone and get kicks out of it ~ Tho I aint actually murdering anyone. Just like being in control over someones life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Actually she said "ALMOST LIKE rape" rather than "Like being raped".

    And I think there are a set of people that get kicks out of pretending to murder during sex funnily enough!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Actually she said "ALMOST LIKE rape" rather than "Like being raped".

    And I think there are a set of people that get kicks out of pretending to murder during sex funnily enough!

    And you only clicked on now - Brauvo *Applauds*

    Though I'm still sticking to my orginal answer - I still find it disturbing when people use those terms and is sexually amused by it.

    Same goes for my example on how people likes to pretend murdering someone; like strangelling someone to death whilst having sex - I just think sometimes people can go a little too far.

    You all can be sick little bastards sometimes ~ :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I still find it disturbing when people use those terms and is sexually amused by it.

    totally agree with you.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I still find it disturbing when people use those terms and is sexually amused by it.

    Yeah well, if you don't want to be nice about other people's fantasies then you shouldn't be asking the question, should you?

    Stranegely enough, not everyone thinks leaving your socks on is the height of kinky.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by CHEEKy
    My whipping slapping and being totally controlled and dominated,almost like being raped.It was great.I love the rough.

    I know wat ur getting at and saying 'like being raped' put it across perfectly to me.. (serious)

    I love treatin the gf like that, she loves it too.. spech after a few 'lemonades' get well randy and jus fuck and dominate away.. altho its quite nice to be dominated back sumtimes :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Yeah well, if you don't want to be nice about other people's fantasies then you shouldn't be asking the question, should you?

    Stranegely enough, not everyone thinks leaving your socks on is the height of kinky.

    Boyo - Back off will ya! :lol:

    I'm just putting my opinion across. I never promised anything about being nice - I'm simply just expressing how I feel about mine and other people's fantasies - It's what we call Debating/Discussing Whatever you wanna call it!

    Some we Agree ~ Some we Disagree

    I made my point - And you've clearly made yours

    I think it's time you should retire from this thread - Don't you think?! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Yeah well, if you don't want to be nice about other people's fantasies then you shouldn't be asking the question, should you?

    Well in all fairness if someone writes something in any thread that you dont like, or find offensive then you have the right to say so.
    Cant flame the lad for that like, he has his opinion :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well in all fairness if someone writes something in any thread that you dont like, or find offensive then you have the right to say so.
    Cant flame the lad for that like, he has his opinion :D

    Aww :( I thought you were going to post your sexal fantasy BB :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Aww :( I thought you were going to post your sexal fantasy BB :p

    Its not that exciting.......honestly :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Its not that exciting.......honestly :lol:

    But you got one - so you have to share! Go on... Coz, I aint got much a imagination to think what would be mine -

    Gotta help girls like me that is in need of fantasies to use ~ :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Its not that exciting.......honestly :lol:

    Hmmm....I didn't think Priest's in susperders were your type :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Hmmm....I didn't think Priest's in susperders were your type :p

    Fucks sake I cant tell you nowt can i :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well in all fairness if someone writes something in any thread that you dont like, or find offensive then you have the right to say so.
    Cant flame the lad for that like, he has his opinion :D

    I'm not flaming anyone - I just find that when I disagree with someone (thinking, it's my opinion that I like to express) I have others appearing out of no were coming down on me like a tonne of bricks -


    I enjoy debating about different things don't get me wrong, but when it comes the point when people started getting personal and goes on so much that you forget where it all started - You wonder what lead to this... so hoping to put an end to this I'd like to say it's time to let go kermit
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    I'm not flaming anyone - I just find that when I disagree with someone (thinking, it's my opinion that I like to express) I have others appearing out of no were coming down on me like a tonne of bricks -

    Actually I was telling Kermit that you had every right to say you didnt agree with it, but for some reason i thought you were male so thats why i put lad :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Actually I was telling Kermit that you had every right to say you didnt agree with it, but for some reason i thought you were male so thats why i put lad :eek2:

    Oh... Sorry :blush:

    Cheers for that ~
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    So when you taking me to the cinema then...?? :p;)

    Well when you going to be wearing your skirt next :flirt:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Fucks sake I cant tell you nowt can i :p

    ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, come Sunday I'll be going round to my lad's as a wee easter bunny. I intend to lick melted chocolate off him, roll a frozen strawberry around him, and do body shots on him. Mwuaha. Then we shall have really, rough filthy sex. Then I shall eat more fruit from his clavicle, small of his back and we'll just have a nice shower and just get cuddly, then more booze shall flow and by then we will have nice sex. Aw.

    I've always wanted to do that. Turn up at someone's door in undies under a coat, or just nude with heels, then just have a quickie on the floor.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm guessing things are ok between you two now then? As for fantasy, don't know if I really have one. I'm kinda boring like that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I'm guessing things are ok between you two now then?

    Too right. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's nice. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    Well, come Sunday I'll be going round to my lad's as a wee easter bunny. I intend to lick melted chocolate off him, roll a frozen strawberry around him, and do body shots on him. Mwuaha. Then we shall have really, rough filthy sex. Then I shall eat more fruit from his clavicle, small of his back and we'll just have a nice shower and just get cuddly, then more booze shall flow and by then we will have nice sex. Aw.

    I've always wanted to do that. Turn up at someone's door in undies under a coat, or just nude with heels, then just have a quickie on the floor.

    DAMN GIRL! You're up for anything like, aren't you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    DAMN GIRL! You're up for anything like, aren't you?


    You think that just cos she's gonna turn up and ravish her bf that she's up for anything......awww. how cute are you:p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    You think that just cos she's gonna turn up and ravish her bf that she's up for anything......awww. how cute are you:p
    haha that's quite funny
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    Well, come Sunday I'll be going round to my lad's as a wee easter bunny. I intend to lick melted chocolate off him, roll a frozen strawberry around him, and do body shots on him. Mwuaha. Then we shall have really, rough filthy sex. Then I shall eat more fruit from his clavicle, small of his back and we'll just have a nice shower and just get cuddly, then more booze shall flow and by then we will have nice sex. Aw.

    I've always wanted to do that. Turn up at someone's door in undies under a coat, or just nude with heels, then just have a quickie on the floor.

    I cant tell if your hungry or horny? :confused: Women :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    You think that just cos she's gonna turn up and ravish her bf that she's up for anything......awww. how cute are you:p

    I can be very cute when I wanna be ~ So thanx ~

    She'd do more than I would - Boy would really have to deserve that kinda treatment from me -
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Well when you going to be wearing your skirt next :flirt:

    You tell me when you're taking me and i shall make sure i shall be wearing a skirt... ;) :flirt: :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if my boyfriend did that i'd bite it off and make a nice stew out of it and force him to eat it with gravey
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    if my boyfriend did that i'd bite it off and make a nice stew out of it and force him to eat it with gravey

    mmmm tasty.....

    :p
Sign In or Register to comment.