Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wonderbra's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many of you have them? Would you reccomend them aswel? im a D cup, but dont have a clevage atall! im thinking about getting just an enhancing one, not the one where u pull it in the middle. Oppinions on them please :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have wonderbras. they act like normal bras, and do nothing spectacular for my cleavage. But mine is spectacular enough, so I don't mind. I wouldn't particularly recommend them.
    I've got 2, but I only really wear one. I'm like you, a D cup (sometimes DD). I find they're a good make, but I don't buy them to make me look bigger just 'cause they're good bra's. They come with those padded bits but I don't bother with them generally. They give a bit more cleavage though, 'cause they push you up. A lot of wonderbra's are also multiway so they double up as a halterneck bra. :D

www.figleaves.com do a good selection.
    i used to have a couple back when not many people made my size. they're ok, but i find the newer ones make you an odd shape.

the best cleavage-tastic bra i have was from la senza, and is loads nicer than wonderbras, i think.
    i have one on from la senza on today. it gives a good cleavage but i think that's 'cause it's too small. thing that annoys me about there is that they don't do size 8 in the bottoms.
    I have a couple of wonderbras but to be honest M&S cleavage bras work much better!
    i have found in the past that wonderbras underwires are really uncomfortable and poke in my chest :( much better are the gossard super boost ones which are around the same price but soo much more comfortable!:D
    The only bra's I wear are Wonderbra.. They're comfortable enough for me! I love them, coz you can be as big or as small as you like in them..
    Oh, and I love the variable cleavage wonderbra.. boobs further apart make you look slimmer, apparently!!

Ilora x
    Wonderbras always make me look a bit pointy

Lol they do exactly the same thing with me! I used to own a wonderbra but found it *really* uncomfortable. I'm a 36 D and I've tried a few on recently but none of them have really given me the effect I've wanted. I think you can get just as good bras from other shops that will give you the same cleavage effect, it really is worth going around and trying on all the different types and then deciding which one you want.
    believe it or not primark do some good ones...for about a fiver!
    No, you'd be hard pushed to find anything above a C cup in primark unfortunately.
    i've got woderbras, push-up bras, cleavege enhancing bras, push-up cleavage enhancing bras... they don't work. and my friend who is a D cup tried one also, didn't do a thing.
    here in spain, if you are anything above a B you are very very pushed for bras. me being a 34 D, i have to get almost all my bras from england or expencive shops. and i hate it cos i have big boobs but look a lot smaller than i am, like a B. arghhh
    I think Gossard are better than Wonderbra. Wonderbra used to be good, but they don't make bras in my size. The sizes seem to be fucked up these days also... I tried one on which was supposedly a few sizes too small and it was miles too big. Freaky.

The ones with the thing in the middle are a bloody waste of time too... they always break. :p

Yeah, so try Gossard or summat.
    the easy solution = buy a bra thats comfy but a cup too small + ta-daa! *magic*(dont get one that makes you look like you could fall out at any split second though :no:)