Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

somebody please help...:*(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
u see i need help there :*( i was going 2 post a new topic but i saw this one so i might as well continue it, me and my g.f have been 2gether for about 15months, i love her 2 bits and she tells me she loves me. recently she has been hanging around with her new friends and it hasnt been the same, we argue a lot, i tell her its her friends thats causing this, she wont listen 2 me. 2day @ skool we argued more about her life, she said that she is in a serious relationship at 14 and she wants to be adventurous, she says she loves me, but she would rather split up now then wait until it gets even more serious because it would hurt more then if we had split up, i have been stressing that it would come 2 this, she is 14 i am 15. i dont understand why she is willing 2 throw it all away, it has been the best relationship ever. we r best friends as well as partners, i love her sooo much and i dont want 2 lose her. i'v told her that we dont know wot life can bring, so we should enjoy and love each other and the company, i also sed that if we do break up in the future, the pain may be more, but we can deal with it. its not worth throwing this all away because ur scared of wot pain u will have IF u do break up in the future, is it?
i dont know what to do, i believe her friends attitudes are influencing her and i know shes already started 2 smoke again, she hasnt touched a fag for years. i am in such a state, i cant even explain it, i wouldn't be so upset if it was 1/2 months, but 15 months of the best thing, i cant bare 2 lose her. i know we still love each other very much, what can i do? plz sum1 help me...:*(

Comments

• Options
    Dont take this the wrong way:-
    She is 14 - shes got her whole life ahead of her&theres nothing you can do about the way she feels. If she wants to break up and try other lads etc thats fine - IF you truly were meant to be together then in time you'll both find a way back to each other.

In the meantime go out and live a little without her.
  • Options
    If you don't let her do what she wants then she will start to resent you for it which is not a good feeling. Sit down and talk about it like adults. Tell her all the things you enjoy about your relationship but listen to her point of view too. Its true that if you are meant to be together then you will but maybe she need a break from such an intense relationship 4 her too see just how much she will miss it.
    Good luck
  • Options
    tough situation you have there, the key is your age. don't want to sound bad but time heals all wounds, a months time you fancy someone else. once those hormones start stirring even more, you'll wonder why you felt this way. you might be crazy about her and all but can you see you still with her at 18? Ghostie there is right, live a little without her, you'll be suprised.
  • Options
    let her go. if u fight it, u'll only end up losing her. if u break up on good terms, there's the liklihood of staying good friends.

she's right tho, at 14/15 she should be more adventurous. she strikes me as a smart girl. go on mate, u'll get over it, and it'll make her happy. u wanna do what's best for her right?

If there's anything more important than my ego around here, i want it caught and shot now
  • Options
    Yep, me and my ex now hate each other, mainly because I acted like a dick, i really wish we parted on good terms but unfortunatley there aint no going back now.

Dont make the same mistake, accept her decision and save a freindship.