Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How would I get the best trip...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've taken mushrooms twice and loved it, but I didn't quite get the trip that I've wanted. All I got was a great body high and I would hallucinate patterns on most surfaces(clothes, walls, etc.) LSD is kind of hard to find around here(Southern California), and if I do find some, it probably wouldn't be too potent. What about Morning Glory and Salvia? Any other hallucinogen substitutes?

What ways can I get the most hallucinations out of mushies? I heard that oranges/orange juice(Vitamin C) amplifies the trip but by how much? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    If you do a search through some of the threads already on here you will find lots of the information you are looking for.........
  • Options
    No, vitamin C will do NOTHING, I'm not blaming you, drugs education in the US is a shambles, but I'm surprised this is still doing the rounds.

I guess you could take MOAI with the mushies, but that would take some serious research and I wouldnt want to test it. I'm not even sure that would amplify the effects, and they can be very dangerous.

Salvia; I wouldnt, I dont like it, it can be a VERY scary substance, do not take this lightly because its "natural" that means fuck all.

Morning Glory contains LSA, which is a relative of LSD, but, well all I have heard is you will trip, but your'll have nasty side effects and the trip isnt even that good, so again I wouldnt bother.

Mushies can be very strong, maybe you just havent taken enough, but having said that dont just munch handfuls, it can quickly get out of hand and go sideways on you, it is ALWAYS better to do less than more!!!
  • Options
    Budda Vit C does effect pills thought right? I swear down that depending at what stage i am it will either give the pills a boost or bring me down.

(Sorry for going off topic Iscariot im useless with knowing about hallucinogenic-ness... its not my thing)
  • Options
    As far as I know vitamin C has very little effect on any drug.

The only real use it has that I know of to users of drugs is its acidic nature. Your body needs to be acidic to expell amphetamines, from what I have read this can be speeded up by taking large doses of vitamin C.

So, if you want to be done with you amphetamine then take a gram or so and it should flush out quickly. However i have found that this can lead to a quick, 'crash and burn' type of comedown.
  • Options
    Maybe its in the mind then, but my friends and I have munched those vitamin C pills, and what have you after dropping and weve all said that weve come up quicker, once weve already come up having one really does bring us straight back down.

After a night on speed, taking vitamin C pills did absolutely nothing to me that i could notice.
  • Options
    Just get lots of mushrooms and eat them, i'm sure you will find the trip you are looking for.

I mean lots.

Salvia though whenever i smoked it wasn't scary at all, it was shite, i'm not saying other people didn't find it scary but for me it was pure and utter shite and a rotten taste, so i think i'll get the 10x extract next time and see if it works.

How about Mescaline in the form of the cactus? It can be legally obtained too.

Since you live in America i'm sure it's legal for you to order some of the 2C drugs off some sites or 5meo-dmt which i heard is very powerful.

Or how about Datura for the ultimate mind fuck, although i've never tried it z0ma was quick to tell us how bad it was for him.
  • Options
    Hmm...I'll guess that I'll just take a little more then. Maybe an eigth and a half, or maybe even a quad. Thanks for the help.

Tell me more about mescaline. I heard DMT was really hard though. I'll look into it. Thanks.
  • Options
    I don't know much about Mescaline, only that it's avaible in a head shop near me for £10 and it's enough to make one person trip and feel the effects.

Look on erowid.org and there'll be stuff about it.
  • Options
    Of course Minxy, you can never discount the mental aspect to drug use, if you think its going to work the likelyhood is that it will.

With the vitamin C and MDMA, it may well have helped your body break it down and get it into your blood quicker, but I'm not sure about that.
  • Options
    Well maybe ~ this one just baffles me. Before i heard any of the vit C rumours/myths i thought it was the case from experience.

Placebo maybe i guess.