Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I don't know how to ask her out!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please help me.
I really like this girl at school but don;t know hw to ask her out. I think she likes me but i'm not sure.

Dav, 14M

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmmmmm.........doggys back. Just stay cool, watch her from the corner of your eye, be polite, don't swear, just be a wonderful person. another tip is to plough into her and say sorry or deliberatly block her way and make her say excuse me. These situations bring out those hidden feelings of shyness. One girl at my college, says thanx for everything I do, shes really sweet about it and I kinda like her so I konw how you feel.

Girl chasins fun, innit?
    Screw the games thing! Women don't go for it and you're likely to miss your chance...

Do you know her as a friend? Tell her you like her company, would like to spend more time with her and ask her to something cool (concert, bowling, pub?(Your 14?), cinema(not recommended, but works in a pinch))

If you don't know her as a friend, skip the like her company/spend more time with her bit and just ask her out to something cool!

Do it! You can! She'll say yes! Trust me, most girls like to be asked out and, unless she's seeing someone else or you're UTTERLY hideous she will say yes! Think of it as asking her to spend some time with you to find out if you and her can get on. Your first "date" is about finding out who she is (and vice versa for her). You may not even like her after it! ASK HER OUT!!!

Let us know when/where you're going. :-)

Snowman
    No need to be running around all the time, worrying what could happen. That kinda shit will only get you down. Lifes too short to be thinking about *what if* let is all go, swallow your pride or wotever, and just go for it....

--
    Tuka Perkins
    MrRiggley@edgegaming.com
    --