Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My current job

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I currently have a job where im not getting paid as much as i wish to be but thats besides the point, anyway.

Im nearing the end of my college years now and want to get a career in IT, i was thinking of becoming an IT teacher or technition.

But theres one problem...

The company i work for consitst of 2 people, me and my boss. We hire out there generator kinda things (too hard to explain).

The things is, i want to leave but we get on really well and id hate to let him down after a year working for him.

Can anyone give me advice on letting him down lightly please? Im better off as a computer person, not a maintenance worker.

Comments

• Options
    Anyone please???
  • Options
    Iv been studying AVCE ICT at college and im seeing a carreer officer about teaching on tuesday.

But could you tell me how i can quit a job easily please? Because iv become good mates with this bloke and he kinda depends on me.
  • Options
    Yeh that is good thanx, il give him notice and he should be fine about it.

Thank you