Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

To do or not to do, that si the question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, Quick question, you meet a girl in a club, you hit it off, swop numbers and spend the next 2 weeks texting each other, you are single, they have a partner. You arrange to meet up with each other and they ask if they can stay at yours after you've been out. Ok so it's pretty obvious what could happen but what do you think about the fact they have a partner? should i still meet her or should i say not until she dumps the guy shes with.(btw i dont know him) i dont really want to start a relationship with her (i dont think she wants one anyway) because 1. shes already in one, and 2. loyalty doesnt seem one her better personality traits...
what would you do? spend the night with her anyway, or make excuses and blow her off?

Comments

• Options
    Dont take advantage of the fact that she isnt loyal. what if you were in the poor lads shoes whom shes probably dragging along... If I were you, I wouldnt go for it. it anything did happen between you two.....stupid things could happne. The boyfriend could find out and wanna kill you.

Now that I think about it, this sounds like my soap-opera that I watch!! :lol: Well what happened in the soap opera was he slept with her anyway even though she had a boyfriend. The two guys got in a fight and the guy she slept with was in critical condition. (well they were actually brothers but i doubt you and him are) This is so weird.

But all I can suggest to you is, even though she isnt loyal to her man, try not to make it worse by involving urself. if she does break up with him, then shes fair game. Just casually ask about her boyfriend instead of bringing it up and saying "I dont wanna sleep with you cuz you have a boyfriend." (she might get all defensive and act like wasnt her plan) ask her if her boyfriend knows shes sleeping at ur place. if she says no, then say "I think it would best if you either stay faithful to your boyfriend or break up with him."
  • Options
    *sigh* yeh, i kinda guessed that was the right solution.
    Damn it's hard being nice.