Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best friend,

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I grew really close to a friend.. became best friends a while ago.. now summit happened at school and now she hates me. she send me abuse and gets her bf to give me abuse..

I still want to be friends with her. and i told her this but she's totaly blanking me. she's blaming me for everything that's going around about me and she's blaming me for telling a friend about what happened between us.. now bc people know she hates me.

Now i asked a few people for advice..but what do you lot think

1 - leave her alone.. let her calm down...and don't abuse her back
2 - totaly fucking humilate her and make her feel shitty (i don't wanna do this to her)
3 - abuse her back..argue with her and make her feel like i do..

Atm i'm just trying to be calm about it.. but it's hard as she won't leave me alone about it.. neither will her cousin there doing my fucking head in.. all i want is her friendship again.. even it's in not best friends..

GOD...:crying:

Comments

• Options
    If you want to get the chance to be friends again, then humiliating her is not going to make her see sense it'll make it worse.

The same for absuing her back and making her feel as bad as you do.. that wont show her you care about her, and it wont help matters at all.

I think, give it one more go at talking to her, send her an email or something and explain how you feel. If she doesnt want to know, then leave it and let her calm down and see how it goes.
  • Options
    Thank's i'll leave it awhile i think.. but it's hard i see her everyday..at school..

Well i'm not in lessons at school atm so being seen my her is rare.. but the abuse is weird...she gets her bf to try and give me a fight aswell?:confused:

FEMALES CONFUSE ME
  • Options
    What happened anyway? Well I'd still say 1, if you want to be her friend it doesn't make sense to try and make her feel crap.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Silverberg
    What happened anyway? Well I'd still say 1, if you want to be her friend it doesn't make sense to try and make her feel crap.

people found out some stuff.. she's denying it.. i'm neither denying or confirming the things that have been said as I will not lie about it.

She seems to get kicks from hurting me..