Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Happy Relationships

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There are mainly threads here about people asking for advice or having problems, which is not no problem at all. I just thought id make a thread for people to have their say on their happy relationships.

Iv been going out with this girl for just 6 days but already we are getting very close and seem to like eachother a lot. The feelings i have for her are unbelievable, and everything about her is just wonderful. Recenlty shes made me a very happy guy :D

So how about you lot, wanna share your views on your happy relationships? Tell us how you feel, lets lighten it up a little.

Very random topic I know

Comments

• Options
    I have been going out with my blokey for 2 months today and I'm happy :D:heart:
  • Options
    I've been in my relationship for...1 year, 2 months and 3 days. I'm content. I hope he is too.
  • Options
    I've got a beautiful relationship with each of my friends - all of them special in their own way - and all of them have been there for me lately when i've really needed them - even those who I barely knew have come to me and showed just how much they do care even if they don't show it everyday.

Not the kind of relationships you were probably thinking of, but I didnt have a happy one to begin with - except for those people! ^
  • Options
    a week today will the the second anniversary of the day i 'met' mr. kaff.

and i'm still stupidly happy.

good relationships, imo, are all about the balance of how much of yourself you give to them, and how much you keep for yourself.
  • Options
    Its good to see people saying happy things about their relationships :D

Congrats to the people who have been with their partener for a long time now, hope it lasts for everyone :)
  • Options
    i'd just like to echo what RudeBwoy said.
    it is good to see people with positive things to say.

(i'm not in a relationship a the moment, but the last one i was in was probably the happiest period of my life)

so i always try to look back on the good times :)
  • Options
    ive been with my b/f for nearly 9 months now, yay!!!:p its the best relationship ever, we never fight+have so much in common, but there are also thinngs unique to us
    i :heart: him so much!!!!:love::love:
  • Options
    I'm very happy with all my Uni friends, they're such lovely people and I feel incredibly lucky to have found such great friends in my first couple of terms here.

As for romance, I've just got out of a serious relationship but we're still on good terms and speak regularly, so I've come out pretty well from that.
  • Options
    I've been married 32 years this June. I dated her 8 years before that. We wed when I was 33.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    I've been married 32 years this June. I dated her 8 years before that. We wed when I was 33.
    :chin:
  • Options
    i'm in a happy relationship with myself, which is why i still laugh at my own website (in sig) the guestbook is brillaince though

also me and my gal have been toghether over a long distance for over a month now. go us
  • Options
    my man and I have been together for 3 weeks now and still going strong. he makes me happy and I make him happy too.
    it's a beautiful xperience ;)

we're crazy about each other :crazyeyes
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i am the happiest i have been in a very long time because of my guy. he is just fantastic and has helped me through some tough times. im happy :D
  • Options
    Things are going great with my girlfriend, we've just past our one-month-aversary. We're full of :love::D
  • Options
    I've been with my bloke for 9 odd years. We're not happy all the time but there are happy moments, just like there are happy moments with friends and family.

6 days does not a relationship make and neither will a relationship of any real length be 100% happy 100% of the time.

people need to be more realistic about this fact!! :-)
  • Options
    Im not in a realationship anymore and wooo!!! im soo happy! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Iv been with my girlfriend for over a year now!we are very happy. Though shes meeting my parents for da 1st time on sunday :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    We're full of :love::D

I think we all gathered....

Now, step away from the emoticons...
  • Options
    I'm happy and sad about mine atm

1- i love my girl..she loves me.. and we're madly in love
    but then... she still has to dump her bf, it's been two weeks since we decided to get back together and she can't get in contact with him. (don't have mob and never at home) but if she can't get in contact with him by the end of this week/next she will just assume it's over and go out with me :D
  • Options
    Ive been with my bloke since the 10th of jan, and though we've had some ups and downs, we're very happy now, and i can't wait to see him at the weekend :D