Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A new ranting thread.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Cos I wanna rant, and frankly my LJ's not enough. My ex, who I haven't spoken to for over a month now, has finally decided to tell me why he's blocked me on MSN - except he gave me a bullshit reason first, then eventually told me the real reason - being that I blanked him in town about a month ago (I was with a new boyfriend, didn't think he'd seen me, wanted to avoid awkwardness and ran for it). So we're having an argument that's gone on since about 8pm or summat.

What art thou pissy about today?

edited to say: he's just sent me a reply saying 'okie dokie'! fucker!

Comments

• Options
    rant, rant, bitch, bitch, moan, moan....

not a lot actually, just missing me fiancé :( but i get to see him tomorrow.

oh, i have no money and my hours have been cut in work :(
  • Options
    yay a ranting thread :hyper:
  • Options
    im happy :D

howay shuot at me :p
  • Options
    I hate people. Tiresome, irrelevant people. All people. Yes, that includes me, before some smart-arse points it out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    I hate people. Tiresome, irrelevant people. All people. Yes, that includes me, before some smart-arse points it out.

msierable git :p

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    well today the most pissiest thing that happened was when i was havin really great sex i had to keep quiet cus other people were in the house!
  • Options

:heart:
  • Options
    Rant :

My parents are driving me mad by saying they hate my bf,and keep having a go about i dont respect them(not sure whats thats about), ive been with him a year, and i cant do anything right, they get at me all the time, saying im not been fair(?) and my mum, she's so nasty with everything she says dads not that bad.and im getting very stressed and down about it all. My doctor told me off for doing to much, and has given me TWO more months off with this bloody gandular fever crap, i cant even look for a job or nothing!! Also bless her, my great grans(89) been in and back out of hosp, and isnt well. And then today i get told my Auntie (who's 96) passed away this morning. So im upset, pissed off, stressed and depressed......
    And the only one who's been looking out for me is my bf, and one or two of my close friends....!!
    And all i wanna do is get out of here, run away anything...

im not asking for answers here... im just ranting!!

*crys in a corner*

sarah xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    msierable git :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes. Yes I am today.
  • Options
    Yes. Yes I am today.

why ? cmoe on tell antie becks wasup :D

ellooo james :wave:
  • Options
    ive just been watchin stepmom and it made me cry!
  • Options
    Hmm what can't I rant about - that would be easier! Its March tomorrow... March is usually a good month... hopefully it will make this shitty year get better!
  • Options
    people in car parks who think big stupid car = right of way, and pay little attention to one way systems, and then beep and swear at me for going the right way round it.

:mad:

that's actually the only thing i have to moan about today.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    ello you :wave: alrighty?
    making the most of your last night for a while eh?

:)`s

i am :D
  • Options
    well everyone can stop ranting because 'Back to Reality' is on! :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy

You must be fucking joking me :yeees:

That is the shittiest thing ever

A bunch of Z-Listers in a fucking mansion. My god. This, people, is what the telly license fee goes to.
  • Options

who leavingg ? mised it :eek2:

jade is she homme now ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

A bunch of Z-Listers in a fucking mansion. My god. This, people, is what the telly license fee goes to.

:eek2: you ahvee no taste in telley :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

it is at the top of the list for reality tv programmes! thats the thing with these types of progs, you think they're going to be shit but then once you start watching it it suddenly becomes really interesting! and only slightly addictive...

like the salon. i was like wtf is this shitty thing?! but now i love it! :D
  • Options
    who leavingg ? mised it :eek2:

jade is she homme now ?
    jade's back, she had a cyst on her ovary.

no-one gets kicked out over the weekend

cat and sarah are coming back tonight for some drinks to perk james up ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    well today the most pissiest thing that happened was when i was havin really great sex i had to keep quiet cus other people were in the house!

Oh life's a bastard eh? :yeees:

This has not been my weekend. I'm in a 'piss me off and I'll throw something hard at you' mood.

A certain 'friend' is a fucking cunt for reasons I won't go into here, and if I had my way I'd be serving a very long prison sentence. :mad: My mum's being a tempremental so and so, my sister, well, she's permanently a bit off-key. I need someone to talk to, like properly. Bullshit. :rolleyes:

And fucking women. Work never got back to me saying if I got the job when they said would, fucking incompetants. I don't want to go to college tomorrow, and I do not want to do this essay. I want a fucking joint, a can of Stella. I wish I hadn't done that pill on Friday, I said I wouldn't anymore. Can't even trust myself let alone a fucking blagging, bullshitting cunt of a 'mate'.

Nah fuck it, I'll be fine in the morning. And plus, the dream I had last night put me in a good mood temporarily, and re-discovering good bands is always nice. :)

I've never ranted on here before, swearing a lot and using the :mad: face is quite good. I'll make a mental note. :thumb:
  • Options
    oh, and msn keeps randomly breaking on me :mad:
  • Options
    jade's back, she had a cyst on her ovary.

no-one gets kicked out over the weekend

cat and sarah are coming back tonight for some drinks to perk james up ;)

oh god :eek2:

jadess a gobby sod isnt hse eveen gobyer tham me :lol: but i think shes briliant :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I don't want to go to college tomorrow, and I do not want to do this essay. I want a fucking joint, a can of Stella. [/SIZE]
    dont go in college then! but then you'll end up like me... really behind in all my work and i have a deadline very soon. all i want to do is go out and pull but i cant because im skint and have shitty work to do. and my ex keeps coming round to the house and it kinda gets to me everytime i see him.

to top it all off i'm coming on my period so i'm gona be all emotional :crying: but i cant even eat chocolate to make it all better coz im on a diet!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    oh, and msn keeps randomly breaking on me :mad:

do i ave you om mess ?
  • Options
    dont go in college then!

Walking away from problems never solves them, I'll just feel worse for not going. But thanks all the same. :p
  • Options
    And plus, the dream I had last night put me in a good mood

Same here :yes:

I love it when that happens, even though I'm gutted that I woke up :(
  • Options
    do i ave you om mess ?

no.

:crying:
  • Options
    hotmali.com :D

Been drinking love? :p

Bet you wish you were in hot Mali as well. :blush:
  • Options
    Oh life's a bastard eh? :yeees:

This has not been my weekend. I'm in a 'piss me off and I'll throw something hard at you' mood.

A certain 'friend' is a fucking cunt for reasons I won't go into here, and if I had my way I'd be serving a very long prison sentence. :mad: My mum's being a tempremental so and so, my sister, well, she's permanently a bit off-key. I need someone to talk to, like properly. Bullshit. :rolleyes:

And fucking women. Work never got back to me saying if I got the job when they said would, fucking incompetants. I don't want to go to college tomorrow, and I do not want to do this essay. I want a fucking joint, a can of Stella. I wish I hadn't done that pill on Friday, I said I wouldn't anymore. Can't even trust myself let alone a fucking blagging, bullshitting cunt of a 'mate'.

Nah fuck it, I'll be fine in the morning. And plus, the dream I had last night put me in a good mood temporarily, and re-discovering good bands is always nice. :)

I've never ranted on here before, swearing a lot and using the :mad: face is quite good. I'll make a mental note. :thumb:

You poor bugger :p

What is it with sundays?? I had a really nice day with my bro and my mum and then I get home to voicemails and texts full of moaning and down-ness :(

Yes you have a comedown/hangover/are single but please don't bring me down with you!! OK?? :mad:

I feel a bit better after that wee rant :)