Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

in need of a release

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i´m very down and angry and depressed and crappy, and i´m in need of a release but i don´t want to self harm because then i just get flack off my mum or my mate (the few i have left). i´m getting to a stage where i´m pretty sure i´m mad and i need help but i have no where to go for it. so, can anyone sugest anything???

Luby

Comments

• Options
    running, kick boxing.. anything that uses energy and gets the endorphins going.
  • Options
    Hey Luby
    Big *hugs* to you sweetie.
    I'm sorry to hear how down you are feeling at the moment. You haven't given us much detail - is there something in particular that is triggering your depression? If you try to deal with that first, the need to have a 'realease' may go away...
    We have just introduced some new content about self harm that would be really useful to you, particularly the new factsheet about stopping self harm.
    There are lots of people you can talk about your problems to - check out our excellent page of links for lots of organisations and sites that can offer information, advice and counselling.
    Good luck and take care
    Hannah Spanner x
  • Options
    i have had loads of problems with my so called friends and my mum is contantly having a go at me and stuff. i've had guy problems as well so.............. i feel like everything is just pileing up on me and my mates don't understand how i feel and think i'm just attention seaking. in a way i am because i want help, but none of them are really up for just sitting and talking with me.

Luby
  • Options
    I'd suggest that you really try and nacker yourself out running, swimming or whatever, push yourself, get your heart going.

I always find that running can ease stress very well.
  • Options
    It sounds like you really need to talk to someone impartial and get everything out in the open. It's always better to talk than to bottle things up and let them get out of hand. Careline offers telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8875 0500
    www.careline.org.uk

:)