Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Your car.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by nicolalou
    Mine is a Peugot 106, It used to be my Dad's but now it'd mine ;) It's white and is K reg...runs quite good but only has four gears!! :rolleyes: However, on Friday I failed my driving test for the second time :( so I will not be driving it for at least two weeks (when I will be trying it again)

what failed you?
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    what failed you?

an examiner.

har har etc :(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Wilko
    an examiner.

har har etc :(

Impressive :D
    I'm 17 and learning to drive. my car is a renault clio T reg. i :heart: it. techincally i share with my bro but since he's all uni atm its all mine mine mine :D
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Well I don't have a car yet,

But this is my sisters pride and joy.

That spoiler needs to go!!! WAAAAY too big. Theres no purpose in having one, it doesnt even make your car go any faster. :no:

Sorry, Im just anti spoiler all together. Its a cute car but I hate spoilers. Its really riced out.
    *rinsed out....

and they are called spoilers cus they spoil the car.
    fact for all the trivia mans dem
    Originally posted by molo
    *rinsed out....

and they are called spoilers cus they spoil the car.
    fact for all the trivia mans dem

*Riced out...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Blnde_BombShell American? I remember someone on here making a really big post about 'Rice boys' or 'Rice cars'. That's what boy racers are known as in America.
    I have a Ford Fiesta which is Navy Blue and an F reg. Which I currently can't drive, as I haven't passed my test, and am still saving for insurance. It's having its MOT in a few weeks, and if she doesn't pass then she's getting traded in for a better model. Oh, and she has a mouldy steering wheel where some bastard broke in, bent the door so the seal and door don't go together so it's damp inside.
    Originally posted by z0ma
    *Riced out...

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Blnde_BombShell American? I remember someone on here making a really big post about 'Rice boys' or 'Rice cars'. That's what boy racers are known as in America.

Spot on.
    *Riced out...

Yea, Im american. :yes:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    With volvos, its not even the fact that theyre ugly.. well it is that, but its also the fact that theyre so damn depressing, just make me think of dead people..

The previous owner of my Volvo died. :eek2:

However it goes like stink, is very safe, and is quite a sporty motor compared with other Volvos. I don't know how you can diss some of the new Volvo's - they're beautifully built cars.

Nothing compared to my Alpha and the sound form that Boxer engine though! :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    With volvos, its not even the fact that theyre ugly

These ones are 15 foot high and have exploding gearboxes though :hyper:
    *Riced out...

meh...

THE BASTURD ON EBAY IS BEING A BASTURD

I DESERVE IT MOOOOOREEEEEEE!!! RAAAAAAH :mad:

[/completly out of text]
    We have one of these, it was new last year but now we need a Zafira or a Galaxy due to recent population explosion.
    car.jpg 10.9K
    Mines a ford Fiesta...I have my driving test on 12th March!! Second time lucky!
    This is my car, reg 03, and am adding new bits to it soon :D
    Originally posted by Faith
    This is my car, reg 03, and am adding new bits to it soon :D

'new bits' :confused:
    the spoiler on the Subaru is Lovely. It's a carbon fibre same with the hood

Skirts next I think but It's hard because the neon's then a roof scoop and Vinyl's But that would be if it was my choice. Shamefully it isn't

I'd paint it a lovely black with Gold alloys Dark blue and light blue vinyl's
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    'new bits' :confused:

Yes. Alloys and lights. Not in a rude boy/boy racer way though :p

I'll beleive it when I see it :p
    the newest pic of my car.....is my av. Take a look

<

Yes, I put those doors on. They are actually lamborghini doors but I liked them alot and i thought they made me car look alot fancier.

:D
    Originally posted by JsT
    I'd rather have anything apart from a Dennis. Apart from a Volvo! :no:
    Dennises and Volvos are all well and good, but I'd rather have a Leyland Atlantean any day.

My car is a Rover 214 SEi. Its metallic red (a sort of maroon) with black interior, half-leather seats, alloys, Remote Central locking and all the goodies. Except a CD player. Goes like stink. I'd give it 7/10

My ideal car would be black with lots of chrome. And a CD player. Something like a Rover 75, Jaguar, Mercedes, Royce, Bentley or a Chrysler Crossfire.
    Originally posted by solid_L
    We have just got a nissan terrano II, its a fair old model if im honest (cant remember date sorry) but its built like a tank and You have a feeling of being all high and mighty over anything on the road.

I have liked them for ages, and its quite good at accelerating for a diesel, as it is a turbo. I shall give it an 8, as we got it quite cheap. And its a 2.7 so its good for towing the caravan.:D
    Our company has two on hire and they have the most horrible beige interiors ever. :yuck: On the other hand they do have plenty of room. You can get big pegs in lengthways. To get them in the Daihatsu Fourtrak they need to go in diagonally, or be sawed into smaller pieces. I'd rather have a Discovery, though.:yes:

By the way, has anyone seen what they have done to my favourite car. They have ruined the Rover 75!!! The new lights and grille have totally spoiled what was once voted the most beautiful car in the world.
    There is no other way to do it, only the boy racer way. :p
    Actually, done well it doesn't look too bad. But there are too many Novas out there with bubbled tint windows, and naff "tupperware" spoilers nailed to their tin boxes to ruin it for everybody else.

You'd really need to lower the suspension a bit to make the whole effect work properly Faith.
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    the newest pic of my car.....is my av. Take a look
    You need a bigger picture me thinks.. you can hardly see it there at all, could be a Mcclaren for all I can tell (having said that I'm pretty crap with cars) ;)
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    There is no other way to do it, only the boy racer way. :p
    Actually, done well it doesn't look too bad. But there are too many Novas out there with bubbled tint windows, and naff "tupperware" spoilers nailed to their tin boxes to ruin it for everybody else.

You'd really need to lower the suspension a bit to make the whole effect work properly Faith.

There are other ways than the boyracer way to do it. All I am doing is changing the rear lights and changing the hub caps for alloys. I doubt anyone will even notice anything has changed.

And I don't need to lower the suspension at all to make alloys and lights 'work' :p
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    You need a bigger picture me thinks.. you can hardly see it there at all, could be a Mcclaren for all I can tell (having said that I'm pretty crap with cars) ;)

Here ya go squirt. :p

its a Toyota Celica, my pride and joy!! :D
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Here ya go squirt. :p

its a Toyota Celica, my pride and joy!! :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice car!:D
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice car!:D

Thank you. :D my mum hates it. She says it looks white trash. :lol: its funny.
    my ex bought a caddy cts-v in black not too long ago :crying: