Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Jealous

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I should be out tonight with my fella, instead hes gone out wiv 2 mates, one a lad and one a girl:mad: I no the girl, shes ok, i dont no if the girl n lad are going out with each other. but why am i sooooooo jealous??? i just keep thinking that he will be all over her dancin and everythin. He didnt even ask me to go wiv them, but we are goin through a kinda rough patch and it could be his way of coolin off? We normally sit 2gether at footy, we didnt. He seems distant, and im sooo bloody jealous of him and her, all the things they could be doin:mad:

help plz!:( :mad::mad:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Talk to him.

Any specific reason you can think of why you're going through your rough patch?

couple of weeks ago i thought i was pregnant and we had a massive bust up, and we havent been the same since, when were at his house (i sleep at his house alot) we dont seem really close like we was, and he keeps everythin in. he wont talk, hes got to be the'big hard man'. im so confused, ive asked him what he wants and he just walks away:(
    :( Im a very jealous type, so I know the feeling, believe me. Sounds like you need to talk though, clear things up.

And don't let him walk away!! Be strong!
    Did you go Milton Keynes last night?! :D
    I used to get like that when danny went to the fair....then a few months after we break up i find out he;s shagged 11 other women! sooo not sure if they were when we were going out of not.
    Originally posted by DelicateHeart
    Did you go Milton Keynes last night?! :D

Yeah i did, talk about bein cramped! wot about u?
    Yeah I used to get really jealous when my ex used to go for nights out, I calmed down eventually but all my worrying turned to be correct. Not sure how many men she cheated on me with but I'm pretty sure it wasn't just 1.

It sounds like nothing though, just see what happens? If you can't trust him though are you best off with him?

Looks like I'll be going to the Hockey Stadium next season, is it any good?
  • ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    Jelousy can be exhausting for you and really take a toll on your relationship, this article may help you put things into perspective and help you think through how to deal with your feelings.

Hope it helps some,
    CB