Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2 questions!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey people, my first question is some what odd i guess..... what happens to a non circumsized penis after its first time?

and my second question is what are some good spots for making out? cause like if your at a movie theater it might be ockward with the seats and if you make out at your g/f or your house parents could like catch and embarass you.

well just a few questions, toodals and please reply

Comments

• Options
    1) Do a search. Don't mean to be rude, but you don't need to make posts asking questions like this when there have been many threads like this.

2) What do you suspect would happen to an uncut penis after sex?
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    i dont quite understand the willy question but....nothing happens mate....all willys work the same.

as for making out.....whenever and where ever the mood takes you :) hehe
  • Options
    Re: 2 questions!
    Originally posted by thedj
    hey people, my first question is some what odd i guess..... what happens to a non circumsized penis after its first time?

and my second question is what are some good spots for making out? cause like if your at a movie theater it might be ockward with the seats and if you make out at your g/f or your house parents could like catch and embarass you.

well just a few questions, toodals and please reply

Ok, some advise. Sometimes the foreskin is too tight and doesn't roll back very well. I can't remember what this is called..but if you go to have sex and it gets stuck rolled back for something like twenty mins it restricts the blood flow and you'd need to be circumcised pretty smartish. If the frenulum is too short, you may rip it - which would hurt and bleed but you only lengthen it. Just be careful of scar tissue.

If it's your average penis, nothing will happen. Except a build up of smeg if you don't keep it clean.
  • Options
    Re: Re: 2 questions!
    Originally posted by Xila
    Except a build up of smeg if you don't keep it clean.

Mmmm how lovely does that sound.... :eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: 2 questions!
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Mmmm how lovely does that sound.... :eek2:

Well would you rather guys took a "i'll clean it when i am bothered" attitude and ended up in a nasty mess. Then one day when you went down on him, KABLAM, it's a terrible sight and smell.

I didn't think you would either. We must teach them harshly to drum it home! Rawr!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: 2 questions!
    Well would you rather guys took a "i'll clean it when i am bothered" attitude and ended up in a nasty mess. Then one day when you went down on him, KABLAM, it's a terrible sight and smell.

I didn't think you would either. We must teach them harshly to drum it home! Rawr!

No, i definitely prefer the clean up right away attitude! Otherwise it is just sooo ewwww :yuck: I was referring more to your phrasing than anything...
  • Options
    Have any of you checked his age? He's barely 13! Anyway :p make out anywhere you like. It's good fun.

Keep foreskin clean. Mind you - you're a bit young to be having sex! (in my opinion :p)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Mind you - you're a bit young to be having sex! (in my opinion :p)

And mine! Especially when you are so clueless about the function of the penis.
  • Options
    ..What's a penis? :D
  • Options
    ..What's a penis? :D

you :p

come on, somebody had to say it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sex at 13, wateva next eh? :p

m8, ure goin to have lots of worries before you get to adulthood about sex and shit. "Is it too big?" is 1 of the questions I still ask myself today :rolleyes: