Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How long?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ello i was jus wonderin, can a few pulls of canabis show up in a skool drug test? If so how long till the drug is out of your system and cant be detected?? I heard if you water down your urine before a drug test then the drug can't be detected, is this true and are there any other ways to get thru the test negative??

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    You can have a look here Decers, and here for theSites information on drug testing.

Erowid also has extensive information and is well worth a look.
  • Options
    cheers. but do u know how long a couple of normal pulls of cannabis stay in your system for?
  • Options
    Probably not too long if you only done it once.

How long do you need though?
  • Options
    ive only done it once. I haven't particulally got a time limit, but its gradually gettin out that i've done it and even if some1 says it as a joke that I'm a druggie I'll get put on a test, it happened to a m8 of mine.
  • Options
    Don't worry about that so much, most people i think wouldn't just shout that out.

Why did it happen your mate?
  • Options
    Are you at school? If I ever get drug tested without a REALY good reason I will refuse and tell them to go to hell. Surly they cant put you on a drugs test for rumours and if you want a simple reply it can be anything between 2 weeks to 4 weeks. The test dosent actually look for the pot, but the chemicals your body creates when it breaks the pot down.
    Also note that washing out your body too much with water can be very bad for you. Even if its positive why would they kick you out of school They have nothing to gain ??:confused:

Bopz
  • Options
    30 days without smoking if you want to be totally clear and have nothing show up. but this is what we were told by a 5 a day smoker, so i don´t know what it would be for a couple of tokes
  • Options
    Bopperz; You havent come accross many anti-drugs people have you, what have they to gain? Well a mighty fine example that drug use will not be tolerated in the school, happy parents...etc.

Doesnt make it good, but it can and if this latest plan goes ahead it will happen.

But of course you can only get kicked out of so many schools because they have to teach you till your 16, so you get kids who know whatever they do they cant get expelled, I knew one at my school and he wasnt the nicest chap.
  • Options
    Wouldnt it be better to address the "problem" rather than kick a kid out of school, possibly messing up his education and his life because he choose to take a spliff a few w/e ago? Wheres the logic?

Bopz
  • Options
    Logic?! Have you read the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 recently, logic has nothing to do with it what so ever.

Who cares if the kid is fucked up, they should have known better right?

Bopperz, it just doesnt work on a logical basis, the parents dont want their little angel doing it, so they lean on the school and they end up with a zero tolerance approach. And if a few bad apples have to suffer for it, well as long as the middle class parents are happy.

Its a fucked system but thats how it works
  • Options
    So you agree with the approach they would take?
    It is mis-use of drugs, but it is a school. It's a place of learning, they should teach not expell. I'm sure he is no danger to others, ive seen people throw chairs accross a room! They are a danger, a kid who smoked wacky backie 2 w/e ago is not!

Bopz
  • Options
    When our principle changed the new one said she would have a a zero tolerance policy. Most of the parents said it was a good idea because there were concerns over kids in my year smoking puff.

Then on a college trip 4 boys were caught with one spliff between them. They were all expelled, except they were all nice middle class kids with alright grades. So there were angry calls from parents etc. The zero tolerance policy became a bit flexible and the kids only got suspended.
  • Options
    So urm, I urm damn I lost the plot a bit!

HAHA It's St Davids day and im a tad drunk and I mis-read the word "one" as "orie"! :confused:
    I'm not Welsh but there are a lot of drunk Welsh people around me so its ok!

Back to topic!

The rules are bent as its not worth losing out on all your achievments because of what you choose to do in your spare time.

TO THE PUB!

Bopz :)