Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

oh why...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is it with me and attracting boys??? boys that my straight friends want to go out with (wouldn't mind a chance with) and even boys that they wouldn't go out with. and to top it all, i never attract a nice girlie. *sobs* i feel soooo single.
The Silly Single String
ps anyone that knows me PLEASE don't tell me i'll meet someone in time...i need sympathy damn it ;-)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: oh why...
    Originally posted by sillystring
    PLEASE don't tell me i'll meet someone in time...i need sympathy damn it ;-)
    You have my undivided sympathy. Is that good enough?
    bettER...but i need to know WHY!!! why do boys go for girls that have short hair, boyish in appearance and not particularly girly in any way. do they see it as some kind of challenge or something?
    They are more likly to be similiar, possibly even drink beer. Therefore you can take um down pub to watch footy with pint.

Bopz

Sorry about dodgey accent.
    bettER...but i need to know WHY!!! why do boys go for girls that have short hair, boyish in appearance and not particularly girly in any way. do they see it as some kind of challenge or something?
    A bit tomboyish perhaps? Sort of hints they may be into some of the things they like, and a bit more fun to be with, perhaps?
    i spose that's fair enough wanting someone that won't mind going down the pub for a pint (or any other alcoholic drink) and footie. lol. guys must get bored so much when they're with a girl that wants to talk shopping and bout girly stuff. no. hang on let me re-phrase that. it is so boring when girls talk constantly bout shopping and clothes and girly stuff.
    The Silly String
    PS. and what is with that silly little girls voice that they put on :confused:

I wouldn't put myself in that category... I like very girly girls!
    Re: oh why...
    what is it with me and attracting boys??? boys that my straight friends want to go out with (wouldn't mind a chance with) and even boys that they wouldn't go out with. and to top it all, i never attract a nice girlie. *sobs* i feel soooo single.

What boys have you been attracting now...? Just go and stare at 'the photo' and think pleasant thought :yes: you should do that... :p
    bettER...but i need to know WHY!!! why do boys go for girls that have short hair, boyish in appearance and not particularly girly in any way.
    They don't go for me... no one bothers with me, so that disproves your theory. Hah.
    moo to you piccolo for disproving my theory. and to the cute baby bear...just a certain manager of a certain italian restaurant whom i met briefly while waiting for a certain friend to finish work. hmm. and yes i think i will just go stare at that photo cause it's the closest i'm gonna get to anything :-P
    The Single String
    Offers a picture of Alex Parks for viewing pleasure...
    It isn't an Alex Parks picture she'll be staring at let me tell you...
    So that's what queenmab_roo was moaning about to do with you and her boss...It all makes sense now! lol. Apparently you got his phone number....?
    You'll have a load of people after you at uni hun... And you won't have parents breathing down your neck either then! :D
    yep that's exactly what 'the roo' was moaning about. hehehe... and the bear is right piccolo...much as alex parks is nice she should cut her hair a little shorter and quite so much of a spiked up look, tis a bit long for the style. besides she looks like a friend of mine who's not single so i'm avoiding getting TOO much of an obsession with alex. much prefer the picture that i acquired through rather dubious means ;-)
    The Silly String
    and watch out newcastle cause here i come on tuesday.
    Oh really? Do e-mail and tell all ;)

Anyhoo before we begin to sound like the Braintree Bunch I'm gonna go! :p
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Anyhoo before we begin to sound like the Braintree Bunch I'm gonna go! :p

We ARE nothing like that lot... :p Cos they're all like inbred and stuff...

And before anyone starts flaming me, yes i am joking... I <3 the braintree bunch.... :p
    am i incredibly stupid? who are the braintree bunch :confused:
    theyre a bit like the banana bunch, but from braintree.
    thanks for clearing that one up for me :-)