Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

single.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for the first time in ages, moi est single!

eeeekkk!! :eek:

lol sorry random i know just a bit of a weird thought,

i... am... SINGLE!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought u were single anyway!
    :no:
    i didn't think you were single either; but enjoy it. :D
    :D :hyper: :D

whatya doing tomorrow nite? ;):p
    hey i might join ya!
    I never knew there was anything but being single :no:

.:Crispy:.
    It's weird, I know, but you'll get used to it and possibly even enjoy it!
    Single since late 1996. Tas been a while and I wouldn't say "no" now, but it doesn't bother me overall.
    Both have their perks-

You have to enjoy single life while you can,
    Were all going to get married and settle down in a few years, at least I will be anyway! So im enjoying the no strings attached life fora little while yet!
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Were all going to get married and settle down in a few years, at least I will be anyway!

i hope i do! lol.
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    i hope i do! lol.
    no time soon i hope!

it's weird being single, i was in a couple of relationships for 22 months straight with like a one week gap in the midle.
    at first it was like 'yeah ima go out on the pull' then i realised it had been quite a while since i'd actually had to flirt with anyone.
    so now i sit at home on the net all the time drinking tea and listening to music
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    so now i sit at home on the net all the time drinking tea and listening to music

omg snap :p:D
    I've been single for a little over a month now. Before that, wasn't single for 3 and a half years!

It's weird... i still haven't got used to it, and I'm very scared :(
    well i am still totally enjoying single life, i can flirt as much as i like with whoever i like! :flirt: ;):D
    im totally fed up of the single life! but i refuse to settle for second best...so seems i shall be single for a while longer yet!
    Singledom sucks, well i think so, tis much better to be in a relationship. :)

Though i guess singledom has its perks, you can flirt with whoever you want, whenever you want, where ever you want. lol
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    well i am still totally enjoying single life, i can flirt as much as i like with whoever i like! :flirt: ;):D

How do you become one of those you 'like'? :p
    Its so pissing off... I was patient for over a year before I came to uni to deal with my singleness problem, cos flitting between London and Scotland all the time along with knowing I was going to a northern city in the end wouldn't have been great for a relationship! But I'm now six months into my first year, and absolutely nothing. Most of my mates are now paired off, so we don't go out as much as we used to and sometimes it can really hurt. Every girl I get to know just becomes a good friend, and despite the fact they all say I'm good-looking, like the way I respect ladies, etc. etc. I've had no frigging luck!

Yep, singleness sucks! So I'm gonna try the normal male method now...
    I'm semi single... I'm in love...but not officaly with her.. due to her fucking bf/ex bf :mad:
    recently became single :(

had spent most of my life single and never saw anything wrong with, but since i've been in a relationship i really miss it now.

it's taking some adjusting at the moment (still think of her all the time)
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    How do you become one of those you 'like'? :p

Do you want me to pm you?:p
    I've been single since last Summer and to me its all good! Like to do what I want when I want and have fun whilst I'm at it.
    Gotta enjoy life while I'm still young.
    i dunno, i guess i sorta prefer it as it meams i dont have to justify why im not uber happy all the time to anyone like i did when i was with ben
    Originally posted by curiouslad

:yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes:
    Originally posted by curiouslad

:lol:
    Originally posted by Rocks
    Every girl I get to know just becomes a good friend, and despite the fact they all say I'm good-looking, like the way I respect ladies, etc. etc. I've had no frigging luck!

nah mate good tings come to those who wait. ;)
    Originally posted by Rocks
    But I'm now six months into my first year, and absolutely nothing. Most of my mates are now paired off, so we don't go out as much as we used to and sometimes it can really hurt. Every girl I get to know just becomes a good friend, and despite the fact they all say I'm good-looking, like the way I respect ladies, etc. etc. I've had no frigging luck!

same here dude, get it ALL the time, last time on monday, after a great gig wen we got really close etc etc and at end i asked her out formally like u do cause her mum was walking towards us cause she didnt know her way bk, and next day got "im happy being single and your a good friend"
    and to add my non single friends dont invite me out anymore cause they prefer going out on double dates etc, therefore making me redundant and not even telling me!!!
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    nah mate good tings come to those who wait. ;)

Hmm that's what I try to believe in!
    I've been single for over a year now but I enjoy playing the field while I'm still young. The only problem is I miss the security of a proper relationship and the feeling of being wanted that you just don't get with girl mates. Looks like I won't be able to strike up any lon term relationships for a while yet either as I'm going away to uni in the autumn. Ah well!
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    The only problem is I miss the security of a proper relationship and the feeling of being wanted that you just don't get with girl mates.

I don't feel wanted when I'm in a relationship anyway :p friends are much better :D :thumb: