Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

blah

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dunno if the right forum for this but if it ain't it'll get moved.

i dunno why but lately i've become really unsatisfied with my life. i really fed up with my surroundings and i'm finding everything really tedious and boring. most of my friends have found partners now and so i feel like a 3rd wheel when i go out with them and stuff. basically i'm just like "what's the point?" i've got a stupid amount of coursework for my a-levels to do and on top of that the lecturers keep giving us massive fucking essays to do, and i don't think i can cope.

what am i gonna do coz this is all really dragging me down

Comments

• Options
    join a nightclass
  • Options
    Re: blah
    Originally posted by sprocket
    i dunno if the right forum for this but if it ain't it'll get moved.

i dunno why but lately i've become really unsatisfied with my life. i really fed up with my surroundings and i'm finding everything really tedious and boring. most of my friends have found partners now and so i feel like a 3rd wheel when i go out with them and stuff. basically i'm just like "what's the point?" i've got a stupid amount of coursework for my a-levels to do and on top of that the lecturers keep giving us massive fucking essays to do, and i don't think i can cope.

what am i gonna do coz this is all really dragging me down

My fifth year was like that. Shittest year I've ever had. Unfortunately there's not much you can do. Just concentrate on the fact that it's all gonna be over soon. When I was doing my Highers it just felt like my entire life was awful, and everything was going wrong, but once they were over, everything, not just school, began to look better.

However, maybe I dealt with it badly. I'm sure there were people that handled the situation better than I did. I allowed myself to get dragged down by it.

Anyone got any more positive advice than mine?
  • Options
    I wish I could help too; I'm feeling really bogged down with coursework and ucas stuff.

Sorry I can't help, but I can sympathise. :)