Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

any agony aunts out there? I have a love dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tere's this guy at a local club who I really like, but I'm too shy 2 tell him. I don't know what 2 do, but here's my situation.
We met in the jacuzzi when I was with me mate and I looked at him and thought he was cute (he was looking at me too).
The next place I saw him was on the bus, it was nearly empty and he came and sat in front of me and talked to me for ages.
After that I kept on seeing him when I went out and he always waved, smiled or just nodded and often came to talk to me.
I told my mate when we were working out that I liked him (a different mate from before) and she said I should go for it.
Then he came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to the jacuzzi again and me mate wanted to come too.
She flirted dead bad and sat next to him leaving me feeling left out. I don't know whether it was on purpose but it REALLY FUCKING PISSED ME OFF AS SHE KNEW I FANCIED HIM BAD.
She tried 2 get his number and told him it was for me and after she told me he had told her that he doesn't fancy me he fancies her instead. She wanted to go ahead with flirting with him and ask him out.
I was fucking gutted and was up half the night thinking about him.

I've never felt this way about a lad before, should I ask him out as I heard he said to someone that he doesn't like her anymore.

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.

Comments

• Options
    Phoenix, if you don't ask you'll never know. I think your friend was a bit of a bitch, but maybe she fancied him as well?

Anyway, either ring him or try and catch him on his own, and ask him out. If you feel that strongly about him it's the only way forwards, you have to realize that. What ever you do, good luck!
  • Options
    Basically you need a sort of psychiatric opinion, what I think, being a psychology student, what you need to do is forget him as he is obviously only after one thing, and as for your friend you need to have it out with her, if she really likes him then she might have made it up that he likes her just to get you out of the picture, if that is the case then maybe he's not as bad as I first suspected. if you have anymore questions e-mail me simon@goodlet.freeserve.co.uk
    Good Luck

Live life, get drunk, you only live once, so who cares if you can't remember half of it?