Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Comfort in sound

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Yes Your right that is the name of the current Feeder album.
Am i one of only a handful of people who seem to really love Feeders music, always have always will... I pretty much love every song on Echo park and i especially love the songs on Comfort in sound. Yet know one seems to mention them, at least not round here and i hardly ever, if at all, hear them mentioned on the Radio.

I do think there songs have taken the Coldplay route in terms of the kind of sad music but i think thats related to the drummers death but also there current sound is really good.

Also... What music do you listen to that as the title of the feeder album states.. gives you comfort in sound if any ??
(i.e. names of artists and songs )

:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I love Feeder's music and their album 'comfort in sound' is really really good. Sorry just had to put my little input in there :D
  • Options
    comfort in sound is a good album, but it ain't as good as swim IMHO
  • Options
    I love Feeder, though I don't have any of their albums yet.
  • Options
    Well worth getting the album :)
  • Options
    i have comfort in sound, echo park, yesterday went too soon and polythene.
    dont really listen to them much though, tis the same problem i have with placebo, i just never seem to get round to it
  • Options
    i personally prefer polythene to comfort in sound - the music is more varied. i generally like feeder and my friend is absolutely obsessed -she was so upset when the drummer died..almost as if she'd known him personally.
  • Options
    Feeder are class but lets be honest after you listen to comfort in sound for a month or so it just doesnt stand out as it should but still no bad....

Any way my point is.........INSOMNIA is so feckin great!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I love Feeder's music and their album 'comfort in sound' is really really good. Sorry just had to put my little input in there :D

I agree :) it's the only Feeder album I got *sigh* but I :heart: it, it's in my top 10 of CD's I have. Although to be fair I don't have many!

Must get more Feeder CD's . . .
  • Options
    Comfort in sound and Echo park are their best albums in my opinion :D i love every track on C.I.S and on echo park.

Has anyone actually gone to their official website and had a
    proper look around it.. I went back last night and looked throught it again finding myself reading over stuff about the late John Lee
    also watched a video dedicated to him. Felt quite sad after reading it all and watching the video dunno why. I reckon they are the best british band at the moment.
    I do think that every song on C.I.S is really good my personal faves are helium, child in you and love pollution.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by mr moo
    Comfort in sound and Echo park are their best albums in my opinion

you obviously haven't listened to swim, polythene or yesterday went too soon then because even thought E.P and C.I.S are good albums, they aren't as good as their earlier stuff by a long shot
  • Options
    Originally posted by sprocket
    you obviously haven't listened to swim, polythene or tomorrow went too soon then because even thought E.P and C.I.S are good albums, they aren't as good as their earlier stuff by a long shot

i have and i prefer C.I.S and E.p.. :p
  • Options
    I love C.I.S, but I prefer Swim. Just has more appeal to me. When I'm down I always listen to Chris Cornell - Euphoria Morning. Makes me worse usually, but thats what I do. When I need cheering when I'm down I listen to something happy. Except I can't think of an example.