Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help in finding a job

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im 18 years of age in full time education i so badly need a job ive tried everywhere and anywhere ive even tried getting a part time in the area of what im studying leisure and tourism its just getting harder and harder i get money from my parents and boyfriends but i feel that im 18 and that i need my own dependence in life anyone that has any ideas or of any jobs in the west london area please let me know

DESPERATE TO EARN MONEY XXX

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I trust you look at the job ads in local papers, metro, LOOT, shop windows etc. At 18 you could also do any number of bar or catering jobs or general shop work...

Job openings

Good Luck

Susie :)
    If it's leisure and tourism you want to get into, maybe you should sit down and write a list of all the places you would be interested in work in and then get writing some letters, letting them know you're out there and looking for a job. That way when the tourist season really kicks off (Easter holidays, for example) these places will have your CV and hopefully have you on their list of possibles to interview... :) Trick is to get in there early.
    Re: help in finding a job
    Originally posted by mz dainty
    DESPERATE TO EARN MONEY XXX

I wouldn't put "xxx" after desperate to earn money...

(Please tell me that other people thought bad things too. Am i the only one... :blush: )
    Re: Re: help in finding a job
    Originally posted by xicoperez
    I wouldn't put "xxx" after desperate to earn money...

(Please tell me that other people thought bad things too. Am i the only one... :blush: )

LMAO I didn't but you made me laugh!