Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Well it made me laugh...........

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I will give this question all the due seriousness it deserves.

The women would get creamed. Unless, of course, they were all on the same cycle and the old PMS was actin' up. Then they could take on an entire country.

That made me chuckle. Please don't say that you're bringing the subject over here and getting our views? That's just wrong. On that note, I will also be retiring to my chamber.
  • Options
    An interesting thread (they do occur, amid the current rash of Kerry crit), fighting for it's very life. Actually, allegations have been made by Palestinians that female IDF soldiers have flashed from the tops of personel carriers, and shot people who comes forward to look closer. No comfirmation on that, though.

Btw, if Greenhat changed his tagline to 'No, they haven't. Do some research'? It would save a lot of typing ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Capacity
    That made me chuckle. Please don't say that you're bringing the subject over here and getting our views? That's just wrong. On that note, I will also be retiring to my chamber.

No not for the views, just thought it was both intentionally and unintentionally funny, FateWineRoses attempts at getting the topic closed was classic and the last posts sums this up perfectly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Uncle Joe
    An interesting thread (they do occur, amid the current rash of Kerry crit), fighting for it's very life. Actually, allegations have been made by Palestinians that female IDF soldiers have flashed from the tops of personel carriers, and shot people who comes forward to look closer. No comfirmation on that, though.

Btw, if Greenhat changed his tagline to 'No, they haven't. Do some research'? It would save a lot of typing ;)

The research is half the fun, the stuff I've learnt and the fantastic conspiracy websites you can discover from sites is half the reason I spend far too much time on the net.
  • Options
    Got to love mil.com.

Mind, one top retired general from the US Army reckons all the soldiers should be women- far more vicious and dirty fighters :lol: