Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Lying Cheating Husband-kill or cure?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Husband leave to go buy beer at 8pm, husband rings from pub at midnight - coming straight home. husband switches mobile phone off at 2am - no, I hadn't been bending his ear - no word from husband by 3.45am. Lying in a ditch or in the arms of some blonde bimbo? are all men pigs, or just the ones who are breathing? need help or very large axe.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is he back yet?

Give him a chance to expain himself, he might have a good explaination.

If he has been cheating- come back and let us know if you need any advice.

S&S
    he turned up at nearly 5am, saying he didn't realise how late it was, then that he had been waiting for a taxi for three hours, then got sooooo mad at me .. you don't trust me etc, then said he went into town at 1am, then said it was 2.30am, said it was all shut, then said he switched off his phone 'cos it was too noisy...
    problem: 2 kids under two years. 200 miles from my family. self-employed with husband as business partner. very miserable.
    Solution???
    I think you need to work you're trust issues out.

Either he abuses you're trust and doesnt deserve it

or

You dont trust him enough and suspect him of cheating in an entirely innocent situation.

I think you need a good long chat to try and sort this out- he is your husband and father of your kids, but you dont have to ( and shouldnt) put up with infidelity.