Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Racists on the rise?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    How do you know? Are you one of her BNP cronies?

I love it when idiots like you call people 'BNP cronies' or 'Nazis' you seem to think it somehow instantly wins you the argument, without you actually making any argument at all.

That was the point I was trying to make, alladin was calling ladymuck a BNP crony which i thought was stupid because he has no reason to say this.

Hence you are fools. Q.E.D.

But seriously if you want to make a point do so, dont just call someone a nazi or a BNP nastyman and think you are being clever.
  • Options
    dont just call someone a nazi or a BNP nastyman and think you are being clever

I think he imagines himself to be clever 24/7, the circumstances of his life tell a different story.

Anyone see that BBC2 doc last night on Calais, one of the main characters was Ijaz, an Afghani, seriously busting a gut to get to the UK as were others. No question in their minds of claiming Asylum in France with the Land of Truth + justice, I mean Milk + Honey just across the waters. Consumer choice resulting in a compassion failure on my part
  • Options
    When a high profile figure, ie Prime minister, President, etc.. preaches to live one way, & claim a specific religion a problem arrises. This is the border in which those people that follow will see their example & look to them as an inspirational figure. Too often the scriptures of their texts are bent in a way (usually financially) to serve their needs.

Unless everybody sits down & takes the time to read these tablets of enlightenment then nobody can truely say that this or that is right or wrong.

Bush - Christian = Not a chance.
    Sadam - Muslim = yeah right.

None of these people are what they claim, if they were they would not be convincing their people that their mass slaughters are a justified act.

Racism will never stop = fact.
    It is down to this generation to delete these prejudices from the minds of their children, until it can be minimised to a point that it is no longer a MAJOR issue.
    Truth = I believe that racism in THIS country, & even AMERICA throughout the people has been reduced on a large scale. But the governments still insist on breaking people up completely in the way they are housed. Until we are intergrated better, there is still going to be a big problem, which still remains.

Israel/Palestine - Now thats a big debate, & for me to relate on this issue would take me a lot longer. I do believe that Palestine has been screwed over in a large sence, but by Americas government, Not the Jewish people, but everyone is getting a raw deal. It is a situation that is going to take an incredible negotiater to finally settle.
    As for people blaming the Jews for taking land & causing the disruption, this is usually an abrupt & unthought out statement.
    A terrible situation caused by corrupt higher archy heads.

A bad government/s can only lead to a bad/worse world.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    I think he imagines himself to be clever 24/7, the circumstances of his life tell a different story.

First up, you know shit all about my life so shut it.

Secondly, its blatant that you are a BNP troll. Almost all of your posts are to do with race, and all of them are clearly pushing a racist anti-asylum seeker agenda.

Go on, deny it. I dare you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SlimeFace
    Sadam - Muslim = yeah right.

Saddam Hussein never claimed to be Muslim. In fact his regime was secular and anti-Muslim fundamentalism.
  • Options
    Go on, deny it. I dare you

I will if you streak down CHL naked tomorrow lunch-time
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Saddam Hussein never claimed to be Muslim. In fact his regime was secular and anti-Muslim fundamentalism.

His regime was indeed secular but he chose to sympathise with islamists when it suited his needs, for example just before the invasion.
  • Options

Secondly, its blatant that you are a BNP troll. Almost all of your posts are to do with race, and all of them are clearly pushing a racist anti-asylum seeker agenda.

A BNP troll....:rolleyes:

Thats as stupid as me calling you a Commie bastard just for spouting some vaguely leftist views.
  • Options
    Originally posted by groovechampion
    A BNP troll....:rolleyes:

Thats as stupid as me calling you a Commie bastard just for spouting some vaguely leftist views.

Check her posting history. All pushing a racist agenda. Its well known in ant-fascist circles that BNP activists target bulletin boards like this.