Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cheap crack in manchester!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
passed through manchester today and hear that crack is available for around a fiver a rock ...how much do you want ...any ammount ...name it.
some people are paying more but if you know a real hard nut crack addict who's brain has turned to dust and it turns out there arent't as many around as the press would have us believe then it's a fiver a rock ...top rock.
reading that in the paper would have left me disturbed but being in the city enjoying myself and meeting and drinking and things i discover the reason crack is so cheap ...NO FUCKER WANTS IT!
young people ...old people ...no thank you man.
so the fact that crack is so cheap aint realy as scary as it sounds ...it means education ...truth ...scare tactics ...whatever, something has worked and being a crack dealer aint a fashionable business to be in. smack dealers look down on them ...how low do people want to go!
something has worked ...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just got to thinking.
    if the police could get their timing right and do a nation wide crack raid now ...the will have pulled the roots of this evil thing up. it wont flourish the way public lack of demand is but we could hammer the final nail in the coffin of crack in this country ...right now. yes theres always going to be one ...ok two.
    i'm convinced this turning of backs on crack is nothing more than common sense in the those interested in drugs. it's to heavy. most people want to have an reasonable element of control of their lives. crack could be smashed now.
    Definately, its one of the scariest drugs on the market, life distroying on a scale that is hard to understand.
    Well its £20 a rock here (some idiots are even paying £50 in raves)

But then, its much more popular here.

Wouldnt the dealers be better off selling cocaine to make some money.. just a thought. Silly people.
    Now, I've never come accross rocks, are they all the same size then? They cant be, I presumed it wasnt a standard cost, like a tenner for a small one and more for something larger.

Minxy; I've only come accross coke at a rave, maybe 3-4 times if that let alone rocks, strange.
    They get sold at half g rocks... but, getting 0.5 on the dot i can imagine is unlikely. But then, ive never known anybody to actually buy it really, my friends and fella were more into buying coke and washing it up themselves.

The thing that does reassure me though, is mostly when people, or younger teenagers buy crack they seem to end up smoking it in spliffs, which to me says theyre not going to be hit with it, and wont fall in love with it, so i assume its not going to end up with them being hooked as it would if they piped it. Just a guess.

But Budda, you probably go to nice happier bouncier raves than me, i seem to end up standing in a stream of crack smoke at Telepathy, and at Renegade Hardwear as i said before.
    Well what ever floats your boat I suppose, strangely I tend to go to raves to hang around with happy people who are nice, listen to music that I like and that you can dance to.

But then I'm old and maybe I dont understand the ways of you youngsters.

The hit wont be quite as strong, but well I'm guessing if you get the taste for it, then it doesnt really matter which way you smoke it. By the accounts I've read its one of those drugs some people just fall in love with.
    hehe id like to go to happy bouncy raves too... but i love a dark deep bass, unfortunately that just means i have to put up with arseholes, worth it though.
    Fair enough, the best way to do though is to go to a proper hardcore event, then you get the big bass of some of the FreeForm yet with the nice people. Sharkey was laying down some really dark Jungle tunes in his set along with the Hardcore.
    Originally posted by lil_minx

Wouldnt the dealers be better off selling cocaine to make some money.. just a thought. Silly people.
    well of course they can and do ...silly woman ...but the punters are NOT ...in their thousands washing up themselves ...crack seems to be a border line that the adventurous but sensible users have drawn ...and i'm speaking of a big city ...crack users and suppliers are actualy being shunned by most of the criminal fraternity as well as the public.
    crack users and suppliers are actualy being shunned by most of the criminal fraternity as well as the public.

Good.
    surely if they cant sell the crack up there they will send it to somewhere else where there is silly ****s that want a piece of the action?
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    surely if they cant sell the crack up there they will send it to somewhere else where there is silly ****s that want a piece of the action?
    i my honest opinion ...i think certain criminal families will clean up the problem ...that will effect each city ... no-one can and nothing can, operate sucessfully when theres crack about. when something is creating problems of trust and safety in the manner of everyone fighting there is trouble or trouble to be sorted and get sorted it will. most big crooks despise crack ...they despise the people who use it and the people who sell it. crack i do believe is and will be shunned more and more.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i my honest opinion ...i think certain criminal families will clean up the problem ...that will effect each city ... no-one can and nothing can, operate sucessfully when theres crack about. when something is creating problems of trust and safety in the manner of everyone fighting there is trouble or trouble to be sorted and get sorted it will. most big crooks despise crack ...they despise the people who use it and the people who sell it. crack i do believe is and will be shunned more and more.

i do hope so cos it sounds a pointless drug, i heard the effects only last a few minutes and then your lookin for money on your bedroom floor to fund the next hit! At least with smack it takes you away from it all.
    I just dont see why anybody would be selling crack at dirt cheep prices, it doesnt make sense to me ~ why would they do it? They cant make a profit unless its the shittest stuff in the UK, when you say for fivers, i dont know how much is getting sold for a fiver, im guessing youre saying its a half g rock which is typical round here, it cant be crack. Its got to be shit. I just dont understand it.
    I just dont see why anybody would be selling crack at dirt cheep prices, it doesnt make sense to me ~ why would they do it? They cant make a profit unless its the shittest stuff in the UK, when you say for fivers, i dont know how much is getting sold for a fiver, im guessing youre saying its a half g rock which is typical round here, it cant be crack. Its got to be shit. I just dont understand it.
    this converstation has been touched on in politics and black arab was saying he saw the same thing happen in new york ...now theres no big crack problem there. i don't get what your not seeing. people are selling loads of rocks that have been cooked up and no one wants ...the price keeps falling in the hope of at least getting your initial outlay back ...then it falls some more and before you know it ...it's buy one get one free in the hope of getting at least some of your investment back.
    it's good gear ...and thats a full rock.
    why minx are you having trouble believing this?
    Plus if your bringing in the coke from Jamaica for the rocks then the price can drop quite far and you will still get a good profit margin.
    I just find it hard to believe that anybody could be stupid enough to begin to have dealings in a drug without researching and knowing their market, knowing whether theire going to get their money from it.

Im not saying i disbelieve you at all Rolly, just dont understand why it is that way.
    I just find it hard to believe that anybody could be stupid enough to begin to have dealings in a drug without researching and knowing their market, knowing whether theire going to get their money from it.

Im not saying i disbelieve you at all Rolly, just dont understand why it is that way.
    it seems that the crack that was popular in the late eighties has left a trail of devastaion ...the only people realy selling crack anymore are those who are using it ...which means it is falling apart by itself realy.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it seems that the crack that was popular in the late eighties has left a trail of devastaion ...the only people realy selling crack anymore are those who are using it ...which means it is falling apart by itself realy.

Fair point..

I still think the crack dealers selling it for a 5iver (which i am assuming is 0.3 of a g) are off their rocker.. either that or they're selling chalk..

it just baffles me