Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Csi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The TV was crap last night, so i ended up watching CSI.... was actually quite good! Thought it would be terrible....
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Csi
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    The TV was crap last night, so i ended up watching CSI.... was actually quite good! Thought it would be terrible....

I'm being subjected to it for A Level Media Studies! Its fairly good, pobably wouldn't watch it if I didn't have to.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was going to post a thread on this to see if anyone else watches it. I really like it, and I've just started reading one of the books. I didn't think I'd like it at the start, (my bf made me watch it) but I've really gotten into it. The one last night was quite sad though with the baby.

JsT I wish I got to watch things like that for my a-level media.
    I felt really sorry for the parents... i know i shouldnt but i couldnt help it.
    CSI is one of my fave shows :D Warrick is lovely
    Originally posted by hybrid
    CSI is one of my fave shows :D Warrick is lovely

Nick's quite nice aswell. Do you watch csi miami? There's supposed to be a csi new york coming soon aswell.
    Originally posted by RepeatToFade
    Nick's quite nice aswell. Do you watch csi miami? There's supposed to be a csi new york coming soon aswell.

Nick is sooo Mrall American, his grin gets on my nerves! but he is good looking. I used to watch CSI miami but it sucks. They don't have the charisma of Las Vegas. The new york one could be good though
    For me it's one of the best shows on tv.
    We're only on season 2 here in Iceland, but CSI is quite fun to watch. :D
    I like it, and like every man on that show... :yum: though i've always watched the original so when i saw the miami one i thought it sucked
    Originally posted by my_name
    I like it, and like every man on that show... :yum: though i've always watched the original so when i saw the miami one i thought it sucked

Yeah, Miami is shite. Too yellow, and too annoying.
    Originally posted by Fáfnir VII
    Yeah, Miami is shite. Too yellow, and too annoying.

the cases aren't half as good

maybe if the actors were a little more convincing and horatio stopped with the -must-put-on-my-glasses-look-cool-and-say-a-philosophical-quote routine every five minutes it would be a bit more watchable
    Originally posted by RepeatToFade

Csi : Crime scene investigators is the best and original
    Csi : Miami ; well its good buts its quiet the same as CSI
    and..
    Csi : NY ; I dont think they should make another one, in saying that if they do id hope it has more appeal that csi miami.

You can probably tell im an avid fan heh :p well its one of a handful of things i watch and i mean that literally :D
    Personally i just think Csi Miami doesnt have that edge that CSi Crime scene investigators has, Oh also yeh that cast aint half as good :cool: