Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Mate's friend's mum...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok I’ll get straight to the point;
I have a friend who’s been hanging out with their best mate quite a lot. And he gets along with her mum pretty well, anyway today his best friends mum text him. Nothing new there as she's text him before and she’s helped him out with some problems. Anyway the texts were fine to begin with but then they started to get a little flirty, nothing bad but then a couple started to stand out.
For example “But I do, and older women can show you things which would blow your mind” and “I want to give you some pleasure” my mate is really scared. He told his best friend and she hasn’t got the guts to confront her mum.

Any advice? cos i dont have a clue what to advise him to do!

Comments

• Options
    Kep it to himself. Reply saying thanks, sounds interesting but I think i'll wait til im older for that. Why rock the boat by mentioning it? It may be harmless, either be flateered but ignore it. That's what id tell someone and its what id do myself.
  • Options
    g0g0g0 older women! :D

Sorry for my lack of maturity there... ahem :blush: he should say to her; he appreciates her texts but he's not comfortable with the type of content - so it's not like he's rejecting her which would embarres her (because she might just be being friendly, rather than coming on to him) and at the same time she can apoligise because it's not like she was at a fault it was a errr *mistake* :p

can I have her number?
  • Options
    How can you keep that to yourself. it's sick and wrong. this women is surely weird if shes asking someone alot younger for sex. shouldn't she find someone her own ages.. how could you keep something like that inside without telling someone,

personly i think you should confront her mother face to face.

God your friend must feel terrible and shocked. i know i would.

Also you have to think, would it be so bad if you did shag/mess around with her? personly i wouldn't but..some people might like it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    How can you keep that to yourself. it's sick and wrong. this women is surely weird if shes asking someone alot younger for sex. shouldn't she find someone her own ages.. how could you keep something like that inside without telling someone,

If you re-read it she didn't actually offer him sex. She was flirting. Maybe over stepped the line but she's not some kind of peado-molesting-older-woman-person.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

If the guys of age there is nothign wrong with her liking a younger guy. You child are just being judgemental.
  • Options
    I agree with VV - I don't think he needs to confront the issue. He just doesn't need to text back! Or yes, say something like 'I'd better wait til I'm older' or 'maybe some boys think so, I'm not sure' ...you get the picture. Confronting it would be embarrassing and possibly upsetting for all parties involved. If he gives her the hints, she should realise she's going OTT and stop.

Admittedly, if that doesn't work then maybe he should talk to her, but I wouldn't do that as a first resort.