Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should drugs be legalised?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Thats for sure. Tragic really.

I blame the parents, I bet the kids were from an asylum seeker family!

:lol: ... Dont, youll start him off again!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Makaveli UK
    ^I quit school long ago.

"Yes many drug addicts do cause crime"
    They all cause crime, drugs are illigal.

It's not just drug addicts who cause crime of course, but the problem I would say with 'drug addicts' is that it's recognised as a crime problem instead of a health problem.

As for drugs being against the law, why don't you define what a drug is and then why each and every drug is dangerous?

I think alcohol is one hell of a destructive drug compared to say, marijuana or speed. Yet that's legal. So... do you drink?

I think and do not take any offense in me saying this, that you have not researched drugs in the least.

I think I'd write more, if I thought you'd put forth a worthy arguement in the first place.

Ever meet Monocrat by the way? You two would have got on a treat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat

I think I'd write more, if I thought you'd put forth a worthy arguement in the first place.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Options
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

So you agree that your argument was shite?

What a strange fellow. :confused:
  • Options
    Lets go back to my post above yours I said she took the words right out of my mouth.
    Di I saiy anything abut my argument being shit?
    No.
    Get an educationand more importantly a brain.
  • Options
    You are agreeing with Moonrat who is basically saying that your argument is shite.

You're fucking weird you are.
  • Options
    Lets go back to my post above yours I said she took the words right out of my mouth.
    Di I saiy anything abut my argument being shit?
    No.

Um.... what I meant by what I posted Makaveli is that you're obviously not educated on the topic of drugs. You provide no evidence for your case, you don't write enough to back up your opinions and you obviously know bugger all about drugs.

Hence I can't be bothered writing about how the biologically or psychologically affect the individual, or about law, crime and the impact on society.

I am pro drugs in 90% of cases and a recreational cannabis user. Please don't mistake me for thinking you hold a decent arguement. You post something that has all the intellect of a brick on a board with people who know what they're talking about.

And don't imply that Blagsta is un-educated either. This is coming from somebody who appears unable to construct paragraphs properly, let alone hold a good arguement.
  • Options

Oh the irony. :D
  • Options
    what i dont understand is why the subject interests him so much!
    He has no knowledge, no understanding, no debating skills so what is keeping him interested apart from all the attention his getting from his idiotic posts.
  • Options
    Attention seeking. Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away.
  • Options
    I'm surprised he/she's strayed in to another forum. People like this usually stick to only the politics forum.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    what street drug has ever contained rat poison may i ask?
    HEROIN 1980 in manchester. the heroin was cut with warfarrin ...made a lot of us very ill for a couple of months ...the police traced it back to one guy ...he was dead a week later ...shot through the head.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    If cocaine were legal the number of users is bound to go up,
    funny thing is ...when heroin was legaly prescribed to heroin addicts in the 60's they also got cocain. you'd get a weeks supply of prescriptions ...am and pm ones. with your little glass vial of injectable pure smack ...came a vial of injectable coke.
    so you could use the heroin to stop your withdrawl symptoms but use the coke to wake your arse up and get to work.
    ...and it worked for thousands.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    funny thing is ...when heroin was legaly prescribed to heroin addicts in the 60's they also got cocain. you'd get a weeks supply of prescriptions ...am and pm ones. with your little glass vial of injectable pure smack ...came a vial of injectable coke.
    so you could use the heroin to stop your withdrawl symptoms but use the coke to wake your arse up and get to work.
    ...and it worked for thousands.

Just wondering Mr Roll, well you've been there as you've said before. What's your opinion on that policeman who wants to legalise heroin?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Just wondering Mr Roll, well you've been there as you've said before. What's your opinion on that policeman who wants to legalise heroin?
    i agree with him. its been legal before and didn't cause too many problems. turn it back into medication as opposed to some rock n roll super powder.
    heard about the opium wars in the 19th century? the british moved afghanistan/pakistan/indias opium to china. the chinese would not let forieners in for trade. the place was to big and to far away to invade so ...we shipped thousands of tons of opium into the coastal areas causing massive addiction problems for a generation ...thats how we got hong kong.
    how did the chinese rid themselves of the addiction? they allowed opium dens to flourish. opium was soon looked on as something for loosers ...end of problem.