Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

AS Exam dates?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I did my AS 2 years ago they finnished around that time. Make sure you dont have to go back to school after exams though to start A2 cos' thats what my school did. EVIL!

Bopz
    Check out your exam board web site (e.g. www.edexcel.org.uk). If you dunno the exam board your school will. If you don't know the web address, Google will.
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Check out your exam board web site (e.g. www.edexcel.org.uk). If you dunno the exam board your school will. If you don't know the web address, Google will.

What she said :D

My college has just put up the exam timetables this week.

I get to spend my 17th birthday doing 3 hours of Psychology exams. :(
    oh somebody is having a bubble... my most important (and hardest) exam is before study leave begins.. how nice.
    giggles... after AS exams, many schools and colleges make it compulsary that you say on to being your A2 course, or you wont be admitted for A2..

its best to check with your school. Although im sure the exams will be finished way in advance of June 23rd and im sure that the beginning of A2 will also finish by then.
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    giggles... after AS exams, many schools and colleges make it compulsary that you say on to being your A2 course, or you wont be admitted for A2..

Mine does that - 'Two Weeks Intensive Teaching'. Fun fun. :yeees: