Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

For new members.

Make sure you avoid someone on here called z0ma, dont believe anything he says, he is a pathalogical liar.

He would be banned from here, but, well there are shady back room deals you see.

Avoid him at all costs, he's evil.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok, whats this shit between you two?
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Ok, whats this shit between you two?

I dunno, but I think they should fuck and be done with it :p
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I dunno, but I think they should fuck and be done with it :p

Yes, I agree, they obviously want each others arses. :thumb:
    I find that deeply offencive.

The whole reason I have a deep seated hatred for z0ma is because plain and simply he's discusting.

He personally insulted members of my family in a way that I thought was totaly un-called for.
    I dunno, is this a joke or what?
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    z0ma was nasty about Bong's cat.

Well death's too good for him then :lol:
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I find that deeply offencive.

The whole reason I have a deep seated hatred for z0ma is because plain and simply he's discusting.

He personally insulted members of my family in a way that I thought was totaly un-called for.

Oh please bong. I'd be careful, with a tongue like that you might cut yourself.

And I'm fairly certain you meant 'disgusting'? But then we never know with you 'Mr. High and Mighty' because obviously, you're never wrong are you.

Moron.

Bong, I'd just be thankful God had a good sense of humour, 'cos otherwise you wouldn't be here..
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Knowing Bong, I think z0ma might find out that first hand. :yes:

Shame.
    err, lol... people take stuff said on here seriously? Handbags at 20 paces please, gentlemen.
    Originally posted by Wilko
    err, lol... people take stuff said on here seriously?

Some do, some don't. I had someone threatening to murder me in my sleep once because they were a sad loser, and another one told me that I should commit suicide and do everyone a favour.

Losers :yeees:
    Kermit, I'd be quite proud if someone went to the bother of getting so worked up over something I had written.

And you can shut your mouth z0ma! You know people, that AV of his is an improvement on the real z0ma.
    Kermit, I'd be quite proud if someone went to the bother of getting so worked up over something I had written.

Oh, I am...it's too funny for words :lol:
    Due to recent behaviour by z0ma which was low even by his very low standards I am bumping this.
    Due to recent behaviour by z0ma which was low even by his very low standards I am bumping this.

I'd love to get inside your head for one day, just so I'd know what it's like to be that delusional. It really is a wonder how you've evaded being sectioned for so long.

You truely are one little fucked up old man.
    How have I evaded? I'm a quick runner.
    :lol: and :rolleyes: at you both
    bit of a domestic going on here ...can't you guys kiss and make up?
    Ok full and reall story now!
    I would say kiss and make up but its too funny to give up:lol:
    z0ma; You talk big dont you, all those long words and such, it all means fuck all though doesnt it because I cant fail but notice you STILL havent posted a picture of your cat!

You personally insult mine in a manor that was foul beyond even your norm and yet there is no picture posted for comparison!
    z0ma; You talk big dont you, all those long words and such, it all means fuck all though doesnt it because I cant fail but notice you STILL havent posted a picture of your cat!

You personally insult mine in a manor that was foul beyond even your norm and yet there is no picture posted for comparison!

Bong believe me when I have the technology to post a picture of my cat up, I will. And don't come crying on here when you're eating your words.

I wouldn't worry too much though, it'll be a small meal considering your sheer stupidity and complete lack of vocabulary skills.

Now skip along old man, your pension is calling..
    A likely story, we all know you just dont have the nerve to scare the good people with some thing so horrid.

I maybe old, but not too old to give you a good hiding you little scallywag!

A foul manor, perhaps he needs a housekeeper or something?:D :p
    this is a joke isnt it? if it is, then i'd have to applaud Bongbudda for doing a passable impression of the fucked up one whos in the wrong :)

sorry but thats just the way it comes out :)
    awww look at you two flirting. how cute ;)
    Originally posted by Blackout
    this is a joke isnt it? if it is, then i'd have to applaud Bongbudda for doing a passable impression of the fucked up one whos in the wrong :)

sorry but thats just the way it comes out :)

I appreciate the input Blackout. :) Glad to see someone else can recognise bongbudda for what he is, a waste of space liar. I wish I could say I was joking, but bongbudda just has this evil obsession with well, hating me and trying to turn people against me. I never fail to laugh when I read the comment about me being a pathological liar.

Bong, that was the mirror you were looking at, not the computer monitor. Get a grip. :rolleyes:
    Even your petty comments wont effect me today z0ma, I’ve been on holiday and I am in such a jaunty mood your contemptible, depraved mind is just a tiny speck on the horizon.
    don't think we're givin the right impression to new members.....
    Well someone has to tell them about z0ma, god only knows how many he's already corrupted.
    well, they might as well see the pointless bickering and piss-taking here as well as in anything goes or any board they happen to click

now :p to all of you

i'm sorry but i have to agree with bong, zoma is a twat and i don't why he hasn't been banned yet.