Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Foreign Exchange Student

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Has anyone ever been one? How does it work? What do you have to do? I live in the US and I think it would be awesome to go over to Europe and go to uni and im just wondering if anyone knows how that would be possible...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Foreign Exchange Student
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Has anyone ever been one? How does it work? What do you have to do? I live in the US and I think it would be awesome to go over to Europe and go to uni and im just wondering if anyone knows how that would be possible...

I never been one, but you should definitely do that.

you can ask info at your school. they should be able to help you
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know this...

Ill have to have a think because im not with it at this time in the morning and i will get back to it, im sure your school will set it up for you, or and ill have to look for exactlly where but there are magazines and internet sites set up for academic exchange things.

Uni's over here set up many courses with three years in UK and then we study in thge USA, or europe for another year, have a look at what happens in the USA i dont know if the system is the same...

I had a japanese student stay for a month, i was meant to go back to Japan with her for a month but by week 2 i was sick of her i didnt go!

Theres actually a couple of unis in London, which are American which you might want to look at maybe..