Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Seriously Need Advice Please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
**edit, we hate each other now, so she can screw up her own life**

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not sure what you're asking for, or what you want people to say. It looks like you're looking for someone to tell you what to do, as if that takes some of the responsibility and blame away from you.
    I'm not going to tell you to break up with him, that's your decision. I'm not going to tell you to get together with your friend, that's your decision. Nobody else can make your mind up for you, or take any responsibility and blame away from you.

From what you've said it seems as if your relationship with your boyfriend is ultimately doomed. If he carries on the way he is, then it'll drive you nuts. I'm surprised you've lasted this long already.
    Then again, maybe he's sort of feeling that something isn't right between you. Maybe he's suspicious, and quite rightly so from what you've said, that you may be interested in someone else, maybe even cheating.

From what you've said, you don't love him anymore. At least that's the way it sounds, or you wouldn't be so into your friend, getting all those feelings, thinking about him all the time, texting him all the time, etc.
    Are you sure you've fallen out of love with your boyfriend, and it's not just a case of being bored due to being in a relationship for a year? If so, then end it. Break up. Find somewhere else and move out - or see if a friend will put you up for a while. Most tenancy agreements only require a month's notice.
    If you're sure you don't love your boyfriend, then do it. But if it's a case of either not knowing how to patch up your relationship, or just plain laziness and unwillingness to put the effort into the relationship then you've got to try.

As for your friend. Going on what you've said, and the limited details you've given us - he shouldn't continue his relationship and should end it.
    Whether you two should give it a go is up to the two of you. Sounds like you'll loose friends over it. That's a risk you're going to have to make, and a decision you're going to have to make.

Mr_Wobble ;)