Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

deep throat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what exactly is it?what does it entail?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it is a blowjob, but well, deeper hence the name, deepthroat.
    Re: deep throat
    Originally posted by freak
    what exactly is it?what does it entail?
    Taking a blokes cock down into your throat, obviously. :)
    That means like an ordinary blow job, but going all the way down to the base of his cock, taking his cock into your mouth, and throat all the way. The problem is the gag reflex, which makes you cough and choke. The trick, apparently, is plenty of practice at swallowing rather than coughing when you feel the gag reflex.
    With experience you may be able to let his cock slide in and out as easily as if he was having regualr vaginal sex. Either you moving and taking him down all the way, or having him effectivly fuck your mouth/throat. Not many girls can do it, though on polls on here a few say they can. Do a search. Might be worth seeing if thesite has any mention of it in one of their numerous sections, or check out health websites, many of which have a sexual health and advice section.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I tried it once, it worked but I aint brave enough to try it again! It is quite a skill :p
    nah not my cuppa tea, i tend to gag if it happens and i wouldnt wanna be sick over a fellas cock :eek:
    i've said it before, but Vicks Chloraseptic is the key ;)
    Originally posted by candy
    i've said it before, but Vicks Chloraseptic is the key ;)
    *Makes notes* *puts Chloroseptic on bedside table*
    Acutally, I wonder what it's anaesthetic effect would be when put on the penis. Hmmmmm :chin: I'm tempted to try, in an experimental way, but what if it goes wrong? :crazyeyes

Mr_Wobble ;)
    hmm..so basically til his pubes go up ur nose...nice :S

ooo while im here what does S&M actually stand for?ive heard many suggestions+dont know who to believe
    S&M = sado-machoism

basically like whipping beating gimp stuff all for sexual pleasure
    Originally posted by freak
    hmm..so basically til his pubes go up ur nose...nice :S

ooo while im here what does S&M actually stand for?ive heard many suggestions+dont know who to believe
    Yup, pubes up yer nose! Neat trick if you can do it! Of course, you could get him to trim/shave his pubes. :)

S&M = Sadism & Masochism. Oh, and before you ask, BDSM = Bondage, Domination, Sadism & Masochism.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I thought S&M was slave and master? With the slave being whipped and beaten and spanked for pleasure.
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I thought S&M was slave and master? With the slave being whipped and beaten and spanked for pleasure.

well thats what it entails basically, but its not what it stands for im afraid hunny
    i wouldn't deep throat throughout the whole blow job but i do do it. just have to swallow as it goes down, doesn't make me gag in the slightest.
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i wouldn't deep throat throughout the whole blow job but i do do it. just have to swallow as it goes down, doesn't make me gag in the slightest.
    Marry me! :naughty::D
    Deep throuting and BD/SM life definition:

For the life I live here is the correct term and definition:
    Sadomasochism is the giving and/or receiving of pleasure—often sexual—from acts involving the infliction or reception of pain or humiliation. A subset of BDSM, practitioners of sadomasochism usually seek out sexual gratification from these acts, but often seek out other forms of pleasure as well. While the terms sadist and masochist specifically refer to one who either enjoys giving pain (sadist), or one who enjoys receiving pain (masochist), many practitioners of sadomasochism describe themselves as at least somewhat of a switch, or someone who can receive pleasure from either inflicting or receiving pain.
    The acronym S&M is often used for sadomasochism, although practitioners themselves normally drop the & and use the acronym SM or S/M. Similarly, sexual sadism within the context of mutual consent should not be mistaken for acts of sexual violence or aggression.
    And for deep-throuting it means to be able to do so without gagging or choking although some guys do like that and even with my talent of doing so and being able to breath and humm while doing so...some men are too big and it cannot be helped for even the women who are born with talent like mine and not just out of practice like the unfortunate other. Some women have gifts and some...not so much.
    dude.... thread dead man
This discussion has been closed.