Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

opinions

Sir_AzraelSir_Azrael Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
hi everyone, i found this website: www.herbalsmokeshop.com and i was wondering if anyone has ever bought from them. they offer a 'party sampler' pack style thing (look in combo deals) that has a sample of a few of their products. i was just wondering if they work, if this shop is good (as in do they ship the proudcts, not just steal your cash).
if anyone has bought from them, waht are your opinions?

if no-one has, would it be worth me getting some cash, and buying some of their stuff to see if it works?
any thoughts?

-sam

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've never bought from there, but i'm sure someone else has.

Btw, i recommend The Head Shop, bought from there a few times. Very good.
  • Options
    in todays guardian ...big thing about buying dope online. apparently it is already big biz and big reliable. if your package gets intercepted by the post ...your issued with an official customs and excise form. if you scan that foerm and email it to your internet dealer ...they actualy replace your ounce or whatever.
    the smallest purchase is fifty quid and it's more expensive than the street ...which is understandable. lots of dealers are appaently going to go online now that it's class c. as class b quite a few sites have been thriving.
    the internet is so vast it is impossible to police.
    sorry ...can't answer your question but ...see if you can get hold of todays ...(sat) guardian and you'll find a very interesting read about bying all sorts of weed on line.
  • Options
    Alot of those things i think wouldn't be worth it, try them though and if you do let us know did they work.

I've never heard of anyone giving good reports about herbal smoke stuff...dreambar and opium lettuce..no real effect, but saliva and truffles/shrooms which can be bought legally as well are good, well the salvia, you wouldneed the extract i think.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    opium lettuce..no real effect, B]

understatement!!

Ive tried plenty from various head shops.. herbal highs, fake pills, speed, psychadelic business.... hated all of them!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    understatement!!

Ive tried plenty from various head shops.. herbal highs, fake pills, speed, psychadelic business.... hated all of them!

Well it kind of made me relax but wore off in about 5 mins, i would say you need to smoke shed loads of the stuff to stay on a buzz of any kind.

Fake pills..a person was telling me they got legal pills,6 for a tenner and supposedly give the same effect as mdma...i won't be wasting my money on 'pills'.
  • Options
    There is nothing that will give you a high like MDMA, be it legal or not.

As for these 'herbal highs' I'm not really sure, mushies are nice, but salvia is the scariest thing I've ever done even compared to 5-meo-dmt.
  • Options
    I know none of these legal pills could compare to the effects of MDMA.

Your salvia trip bong, what exactly happened you? whenever i tried it all i got was drunkish feeling, wierd like but not scary at all, i can get the 20x extract in a head shop close to me now but it's quite expensive, £33 a gram i think, well it's £33 some amount of it..you only need a bowl or two to trip if it works?
  • Options
    I just got this rush, my heart was beating really fast, I felt sick, my mind was racing, I had visuals a bit like with mushies, you know the multi-coloured mesh.

I just had this over ridding feeling that it was very wrong, I clearly thought, this is too much, you've fucked it this time, I even thought I might not be coming back. I got 'The Fear' good and proper, a very nasty experience.
  • Options
    Did you just have the normal leaf or the extract, smoke it in a bong or pipe?

I heard the trip as such only lasts about an hour, not even in cases or not at all in my case.
  • Options
    I just bought the regular leaf, put a pinch in a bong, burnt it and held it in for as long as I could.

The whole thing lasted about 20-30mins, but felt a lot longer.

My mate did the proper experience, he made sure he was in total darkness and silence and had two small children talking in his head for a while, and I think he was a book. All very odd.