Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Uni

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi just wondering what u would do not stressed out bout or nything. Well im goin to uni soon i am quiet a home person so i could go to the 1 which is nearest an i would feel happier in that sence but then my bf goin to 1 that is further away but only like 3-4 hours from where i live. B daring an go away? But suffer home sickness?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    They let you into uni? Hope you didn't write your own personal statement :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    They let you into uni? Hope you didn't write your own personal statement :eek:

:lol: lovely

angel1886, dont write in text talk/over use commons/miss out words/miss out letters/use incorrect grammar etc because you'll get flamed :)

ps-I would reply to your post with an answer, but because of the way you typed it I couldn't understand it! Rephrase and you'll get responses
  • Options
    Re: Uni
    Originally posted by angel1886
    Hi just wondering what u would do not stressed out bout or nything. Well im goin to uni soon i am quiet a home person so i could go to the 1 which is nearest an i would feel happier in that sence but then my bf goin to 1 that is further away but only like 3-4 hours from where i live. B daring an go away? But suffer home sickness?
    try primary school first ...
  • Options
    or the board named 'student'

:)
  • Options
    I can write in proper english so wont be goin to primary!! Also watch what you write there are people who don't have the ability to. Really think they would like slagged off?
  • Options
    Ok don't think that people want to know though really might just leave it.
  • Options
    Ok don't think that people want to know though really might just leave it.

pssssssstttttttt they dont like text talk, just in case you hadnt already realised that :D
  • Options
    Re: Uni

I think this means...

Hi, just wondering what you would do...something something (I can't understand this bit). Well, I'm going to uni soon and I'm quite a home person so if I went to the uni which is nearest to me I would feel happier but then my boyfriend is going to a uni which is further away (about 3-4 hours). Should I be daring and go further away but suffer from home sickness or stay closer?

In the answer to that; the way I see it you can't stay at home for ever. Part of uni is about growing up and being independant. So, try not to let your home sickness make you stay nearer. Go to the uni you want, the one that's got a good reputation has good accomodation etc.