Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

confused and need help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok here's the sit.
i met this guy and we have been f*ck buddies for last 6 months and we have spent alot of time together durring the last six months. We have alot in common and the sex is fantastic
lately when I do go to his place I stay there for hours on end but when its time for me to go he doesnt want me to leave. In the beginning he was like I dont want a relationship just sex and the feeling was mutual. but now I have strong feelings for him. I never wanted to get that close with him and now it seems like all I do is try to push him away. I'm not sure how to approach this sit. so I sure could some advice. thanks ~Beck~

Comments

• Options
    Ive never been in this situation but it seems like u both cant cope with the fuck buddies thing because u realise u have a lot in common and get on.
    If he seems like he doesnt want u to leave then i'd say he wants something more too.....but i could be wrong he may just want more sex
  • Options
    Well it does seem like he has feelings for you too, because if he just wanted more sex he would have asked you to stay more often right at the beginning of your...relationship. It is difficult to know for sure though and the only thing you can do to really find out is talk about it. You have to accept that talking to him about this and admitting how you feel is bound to change your relationship with him one way or another, and that if he doesn't feel the same way then it may be time to find someone else. At the same time, if he does have strong feelings for you, maybe you should consider whether or not you are ready for a relationship with him? Certainly though there is only so long you can go on the way you are because your feelings for him will eventually effect the way you are around him etc. anyway, so it may be best to get it all out in the open.
  • Options
    thank you I will talk to him about where were going